BDO lose BTC appeal

This morning I have written to Stewart Regan at the SFA. The statement they released yesterday with regards to the Supreme Court decision treats the rest of Scottish Football with total disdain.

I don’t know who is going to do it, but I hope someone can organise the rest of the supporters of all the honest teams within Scottish Football to get up and challenge the likes of Regan to do what is right for all of Scottish Football.

We can’t continue to be to be treated in this abhorrent manner by the very people who are employed to represent us all, it’s our money that pays the wages of guys like Regan and that other clown McRae, just as it was our money that paid for Campbell Ogilvie and all the other Brethren.

The fight starts now, I sincerely hope bloggers like James Forrest can get the rest of the supporters in Scottish Football to stand up for what is right. I also hope that all the other honest teams in Scotland follow Celtic’s lead and release a statement with regards to the Supreme Court decision.

Mr Regan,

I read you statement this morning regarding the decision by the Supreme Court to deny the appeal by Rangers 2012 in regards to the “Big Tax Case” it came as no surprise that you once again are guilty of dereliction of duty, you have become a boil on the backside of Scottish Football.

I would have thought it would have been in the best interests of yourself and the rest of Scottish Football to have a new enquiry which would be transparent and all the relevant fact would be available. I also believe that you should have no part to play in this enquiry as you have already been either duped to the highest level possible, or you colluded in the lies that were told.

You along with Campbell Ogilvie and Andrew Dickson should be in the dock for the way you all handled the initial enquiry. As I said to you before, more than one person is guilty of being less than honest, are you one of those persons?

The effect of the Rangers payment policy was felt all over Scottish Football. Teams were denied titles, teams were denied cups, and teams were probably relegated and suffered great financial hardship because of it. We will probably never know the total consequences of their cheating.

Rangers were not only guilty of cheating all the other honest teams in Scotland, they were also guilty of cheating all the teams they played against in European competitions as well, and you by association are guilty by allowing that to happen.

Lord Nimmo Smith said in his judgment that no sporting advantage was gained, but that was based on the assumption of the DOS/EBT schemes being deemed to be legal, that’s if he was even provided with all the facts. Yesterday’s decision by the Supreme Court blows that out of the water, a sporting advantage obviously was gained by one team.

Are you trying to tell all the other teams and their supporters who competed honestly in Scottish Football that Rangers 2012 have no case to answer in terms of their signing policy? Having said that, the SFA stood by and did nothing while they had a sectarian signing policy, so maybe it shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone.

Let’s look at some of the players they managed to sign, guys like Arthur Numan, Ronald De Boer, Andre Kanchelskis, Tore Andre Flo, and the highest paid goalkeeper in European Football for eight years Stefan Klos. Are you seriously trying to tell us that they could have afforded those type of players if they were paying all their legal obligations in terms of tax etc?

I note also the statement released by the SPFL, their statement seems to be at odds with your statement, I also note the statement released by Celtic Football Club, and again it doesn’t appear to agree with what you are saying. I will be copying in both Peter Lawwell and Neil Doncaster to this correspondence.

I genuinely hope now that the rest of Scottish Football comes together to demand justice. It would appear that you are not capable of delivering an honest and transparent response to yesterday’s decision in the Supreme Court, so I believe that the honest people within Scottish Football need to take up the challenge and demand justice. That can only be achieved by first of all getting you out of your position within Scottish Football.

Joe O’Rourke,

General Secretary,

Celtic Supporters Association.

I wrote " IF he did"which means I am not sure":thup:

Correct Pete, maybe i should have just highlighted was it totally unintentional, i sure most of us are underestimating this clowns intelligence.

Hay should ask his own club about the special banking arrangements his club had with the co-op bank. Ultra soft loans & overdrafts

Bank linked to Celtic's biggest shareholder Dermot Desmond fined £70m for ties to crime

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15395981.Bank_linked_to_Celtic_s_biggest_shareholder_Dermot_Desmond_fined___70m_for_ties_to_crime/

Hmmm!, now is this not the man that pumps (illegal)cash into them?, giving them a sporting advantage!

Question for those calling on Rangers to say something about allegations of cheating etc. Could it not be that King and co are loathe to say anything at the moment as all of this relates to Oldco and not the current owning company? There's no need for them to say anything unless an official challenge is made against Rangers. I do agree that club 1872 should clear a few things up for those journalists spouting absolute horse sh!t.

Re that Celtic SA letter to Regan, it appears to have been composed by a 13 year old ned. It's so unprofessional and filled with inaccuracies that it'll end up straight in the junk folder. If Club 1872 delivered something like this I'd be embarrassed.

IMHO, Rangers are quite correct to say nothing.

The SFA's statement is as definitive as it gets and the issue is now stone dead. Other than a few tiny fan groups getting one or two hits on social media, there's no mileage in the story. The tax case is now finished. No point in fuelling a fire that is about to go out forever.

IMHO, Rangers are quite correct to say nothing.

The SFA's statement is as definitive as it gets and the issue is now stone dead. Other than a few tiny fan groups getting one or two hits on social media, there's no mileage in the story. The tax case is now finished. No point in fuelling a fire that is about to go out forever.

This all day long, no need to respond to moon howlers like big time loser Hay and all his cronies like O'Rourke.

Shower of sad b@stards they are, along with their 'friends' in the media. King said years ago what will happen if the football authorities go down that road.