Rangers v Progres - Player Ratings

Looks like most folk saw performances the same with obviously Kranjcar head and shoulder above the rest followed by Jack.
Kranjcar was excellent but I find a 9 too high. he missed a sitter for 1 and did have some off passes. A 9 is nearing perfection and it was not as good as that.

This really looks like an immense task.

As it stands circa 20 folk's ratings will need to be entered on to a spreadsheet just to get the average rating for each player for this one match; then auto copied on to another sheet for the running averages.

Lot of work when as I say barring injury the race is almost certainly for second place.

Might be worth selecting a panel of ratings judges say 6 including 4/5 who go to the games and 1/2 who view on TV to keep this manageable. The panel could be changed on a monthly basis. I doubt that having 6 judges will produce a much different result from having all comers and it would make collating the results much simpler.

One way to select the panel would be the top 6 in the Prediction League at the end of one month are the ratings panel for the next month. Or it could just be completely random.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

You must be easier pleased than me.:)

In truth an 8 was probably correct because he did misplace a couple of passes and should have done better with his chances. BUT he was so far ahead of anything else on the park that he deserves a 9 to recognise that fact.

For a bunch of guys thrown together I thought we were good first half. Second half I lost interest.

But I won't be burning my scarf just yet. There were small signs of improvement.

More or less my reflection. Cardozo looks a player tho' albeit not under pressure. Him and Alves should make a good pairing at the back. Little creativity throughout the team and a lack of leadership and control in midfield still a concern. I wouldn't be getting rid of Barrie too hastily. Will make my mind up after first quarter of the season.