Libor Sionko has suggested that he may be set for a summer move away from Rangers after being dropped by manager Walter Smith.

The Czech international was signed by former boss Paul le Guen in May 2006, but since the Frenchman's departure he feels his future is now more uncertain.

"I have been fit for a long time, but I've not been playing nor have I spoken with the manager very much," he said.

"If my position doesn't change I will have to resolve it in the summer."

Winger Sionko, 30, signed from Austria Vienna, was battling a thigh problem when Smith began a second spell in charge at Rangers.

And with Smith set for a summer overhaul of the Light Blues' squad, Sionko told the Glasgow Evening Times: "I have been patient so far.

"Perhaps it did not help me that I was in the final stages of my recovery from an injury when he (Smith) arrived.

"So I did not have a chance to show my abilities properly.

"I have signed until June 2009 and, at my age, don't want to spend so much time on the bench."

Started the season very well and scored a few but since then has turned into a dumping so I might do a brake dance if he leaves.

I think he is a good player, he isn't scared of a challenge and always fin good positions to score from. Smith hasn't gave him a chance yet but i would play him some of the remainder oif the season to see what he can do.

Depends how Sionko plays. I was a fan of his for a while and didnt know where the critisisim was coming from until I saw him about 3 or 4 games running on TV and he was garbage.

But the Sionko that started the season would be my first pick for RM.

Reminded me of Kanchelskis when he first played for us but then looked very sluggish.

I would have Burke in the team before Sionko, if Burke had a bit more strength it would be great, at least he give it his all.... most of the time.

That's what bugs me, is it just a confidence problem or what because the guy who played for the czech at the world cup and the guy who destroyed wales and guy who played the first game of the season against motherwell is not the same guy we have now. shame as i was really digging him, still my i have my love for sebo.