Don't know if this is true but...

...Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha bans green boots at the Ibrox club because they are the 'colour of Celtic'

Pedro Caixinha has revealed he has banned Rangers players from wearing green boots — because it's the 'colour of Celtic.'

The Ibrox manager has overseen a radical overhaul of his squad this summer with eight players arriving and up to 14 heading for an exit.

He led his new-look team to a 1-0 first leg win in the Europa League first qualifying round against Luxembourg side Progres Niederkorn.

But Caixinha disclosed in an interview with a Portuguese newspaper that he has taken a hardline approach to his players' coloured footwear for this season.

He has issued every Rangers player with a document about objectives, style of play and rules of conduct for the season — which includes a ban on wearing green boots.

When asked if the ban is because it clashes with the colour of grass, Caixinha declared: 'It is the colour of Celtic. From today, no one will wear boots of that colour.

'The slogan: 'We Are The People' will be stamped on the walls for both our players and our opponents to feel the strength of Rangers.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4657904/Rangers-boss-Pedro-Caixinha-bans-green-boots.html

Someone please tell me this is FAKE NEWS!

...Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha bans green boots at the Ibrox club because they are the 'colour of Celtic'

Pedro Caixinha has revealed he has banned Rangers players from wearing green boots — because it's the 'colour of Celtic.'

The Ibrox manager has overseen a radical overhaul of his squad this summer with eight players arriving and up to 14 heading for an exit.

He led his new-look team to a 1-0 first leg win in the Europa League first qualifying round against Luxembourg side Progres Niederkorn.

But Caixinha disclosed in an interview with a Portuguese newspaper that he has taken a hardline approach to his players' coloured footwear for this season.

He has issued every Rangers player with a document about objectives, style of play and rules of conduct for the season — which includes a ban on wearing green boots.

When asked if the ban is because it clashes with the colour of grass, Caixinha declared: 'It is the colour of Celtic. From today, no one will wear boots of that colour.

'The slogan: 'We Are The People' will be stamped on the walls for both our players and our opponents to feel the strength of Rangers.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4657904/Rangers-boss-Pedro-Caixinha-bans-green-boots.html

Someone please tell me this is FAKE NEWS!

That's funny, and I actually hope it's true. Let's face it, PC is mental (and strict) enough for us all to believe it. I hope he accepts suggestions too. I'd propose that we play simply the best into the opponents dressing room too. And perhaps also cover the opponents dressing room walls with pictures of all our trophies and trebles. Useful to remind them who the most successful club is.