Don't know if this is true but...

Excellent! I especially liked the quote about the balls we don't fight for. It reminded me of Al Pacino in Every other Sunday (I think that's what it's called anyway). His speech in that film was one of the best ever in my opinion.

Excellent! I especially liked the quote about the balls we don't fight for. It reminded me of Al Pacino in Every other Sunday (I think that's what it's called anyway). His speech in that film was one of the best ever in my opinion.

love that speech, gave me goosebumps the first couple of times I heard it....

Everton players banned from wearing red boots because of bitter rivalry with Liverpool

EVERTON youth players have reportedly been banned from wearing red boots because of their rivalry with Liverpool.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/739337/Everton-players-Liverpool-red-boots-David-Unsworth-U23-news

Former Liverpool defender Sebastian Coates banned from wearing red boots

Uruguayan defender Sebastian Coates has been prevented from wearing the colour by his loan club Sporting - because of a potential link with Benfica

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/03/19/21504122/former-liverpool-defender-sebastian-coates-banned-from

19702121_1546404028745625_7473838208993497297_n.jpg?oh=2452ab906ee565b07fad58497f623e1d&oe=5A08FAEE

I prefer the old "Welcome to Ibrox".

It suggests that playing at Ibrox is a big occasion and that the other team are a small club. The WATP quote doesn't really mean anything to anyone other than Rangers fans. have it somewhere else if you must but the Welcome to Ibrox sign there looked far better and had a bit more class.

I'm not sure I like the Souness quote. It's suggesting that Liverpool are bigger than us.

Are you referring to my post BD?, if so, I only posted the headlines(with links) so never read the articles.