[FT] Progres Niederkorn 2 - 0 Rangers

Thanks to UEFA for fecking up our season before it actually got going. Essentially tonight we saw why Scottish teams have not progressed in any significant way or form, Yahoos Scum included. This was a pre-season friendly-style performance and result and it showed all over the park. You can go ballistic about it, heap scorn above our players and whatnot, but in essence UEFA for me have fecked up the competitions with this rubbish.

UEFA competitions... it is what it is... deal with it! If the mighty Rangers cant deal with a part time football team from Luxembourg then we are in a sorry state as a team. Some of us know the feeling in Germany towards UEFA in general because of there lack of care towards the fans re pricing etc but even at that which is correct in my opinion I'm still not having that DB no no no! UEFA didnt lose this match Rangers did mate.

We have no style or tactics at all. Tonight was as bad as anything under Ally.

For once I agree :(

That was as inept a performance as I have EVER seen from us - I'm going back to the mid-80's - and I am sure those far older than me would probably agree.

Thanks to UEFA for fecking up our season before it actually got going. Essentially tonight we saw why Scottish teams have not progressed in any significant way or form, Yahoos Scum included. This was a pre-season friendly-style performance and result and it showed all over the park. You can go ballistic about it, heap scorn above our players and whatnot, but in essence UEFA for me have fecked up the competitions with this rubbish.

Oh FFS give it a break dB. Stop pointing the finger of blame at everyone else. Celtic still managed to make the CL group stages last year despite an early start.

For once at least accept that our team and manager were completely inept and have brought this result and European exit upon themselves !!!

Utterly humiliating on the pitch and morons breaking up seats and throwing them on at the end of the game.

Please say that isn't so. It is embarrassing enough getting dumped out by a team from Luxembourg without the bam element of our support acting up.

I will be surprised if he retains his job after this.

4th best team in Luxembourg! Who have only ever managed three goals in Europe since 1980....two against us! Who have never won a game in Europe in their history!

The only saving grace from the first leg was Niko's return (Warburton signing) and Kenny Miller getting the goal....as per usual. Both of which - nothing from Pedro.