[FT] Progres Niederkorn 2 - 0 Rangers

His summer recruitment is in tatters. We needed 6 or 7 players to go straight into the starting XI who were better than what we had.

That hasn't happened. The Rangers board have a big decision to take as to where we go from here

we've already heard how there were fans irate enough to be breaking up seats

what was he going to do?

challenge the fans to a square go?

these guys had paid hundreds of pounds to watch that shite

the guy's a fucking charlatan

He's out of his depth first and foremost.

I not all that interested in comment on opponents being seen as unfair, I remember the fall-out after Berwick only to well,what concerns me here is that many do not grasp the damage of this result,that there is no fall-out of a meaningful nature only reinforces my fears for a bleak future,very bleak,unless the board bite the bullet now.

I don't give a fuck about your opinion of other teams. I've always been taught to respect other teams and then beat them handsomely. There is no other leveller needed. We don't need to tell other teams, or ourselves, how good we are or disrespect them. A sound beating has always been suffice as far as I'm concerned.

Stop selective reading! I blame UEFA for pre-season qualification rounds and explained it with not just ours, but also other Scottish teams' results, including the Yahoos loss in Gibraltar last season. I did NOT excuse our players for not beating a team that they should have beaten.

And I won't have nor debate this utterly stupid, nigh juvenile attacks on players and the manager. Good night!

You know when you buy something that breaks you say "That is the worst thing I've ever bought" - it's not really, you'll have just forgot the time before.

It's the same when you buy a pint that's off, same response "That's the worst pint ever, couldn't even drink it" - it's not really, you've left worst in your past.

Well when folk today say "That's the worst result in Rangers history" for once in their lifetime they are actually telling the truth!

That is undoubtedly the worst result in Rangers history! Pre-season fixtures included.

Stop selective reading! I blame UEFA for pre-season qualification rounds and explained it with not just ours, but also other Scottish teams' results, including the Yahoos loss in Gibraltar last season. I did NOT excuse our players for not beating a team that they should have beaten.

And I won't have nor debate this utterly stupid, nigh juvenile attacks on players and the manager. Good night!

Aye and if my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bicycle. See what I did there DB? Again.... It is what it is... As a football team we need to deal with it. It is the same for ALL except those who are in the middle of their season. If those make it through there will be end of season games they have to contend with too... swings and roundabouts... if you're not marching you're fighting... and any number of cliche's thereafter. If Scottish football wasn't such a parochial backwater football league then perhaps we would have a higher coefficient and wouldn't need to play in these types of games. That's not gonna happen any time soon so in the mean time lets just concentrate on where we are.