[FT] Progres Niederkorn 2 - 0 Rangers

Utterly humiliating on the pitch and morons breaking up seats and throwing them on at the end of the game.

So another citation.

Some of our fans are an utter embarrassment, to themselves AND the Club.

Edited by craig

Oh, Christ and then we get a Euro ban.

And I wonder if there will be some who defend it, just as they defended last week's throwing of card display cards ?

See, you defend and pander and this is what you get - bams acting in a fashion that could see us getting banned. And we would deserve it. These buffoons need to be found and weeded out, ASAP !!

Assuming, of course, that it is true - but no reason to disbelieve BH, who is in attendance.

We don't blame others for our short comings. DB mate I'm a romantic myself. I dream of a triumphant Rangers team with class and poise but the thing that separates us from ALL others is that we look at ourselves, identify our weaknesses, our frailties and fix them simply because we hold ourselves to a higher standard. This display tonight was of team who think its easy being a winner. It is not!

what I don't get is the collective positivity as we signed nobody after nobody Alves excepted

what was the optimism based on?

and now this , and in his defence where it was VERY VERY early on and any gelling that may occur would be some way off

what i would say is the evidence was there last season that this guy doesn't have a fucking clue

his preferred formation is one up front and sit in and hit on the break, WTF were the Board thinking about?

the Board will probably have until the end of September and be looking for another manager, its best they start with the DOF now

What does this post even mean ?

So breaking and throwing seats onto the pitch are the actions of fine, upstanding fans ?

it means exactly what it says

go and tell them how disgusted you are, why tell us?