[FT] Progres Niederkorn 2 - 0 Rangers

Most of the new players in at some stage and their contribution?.

From last season Krancjar/Miller assist and goal first leg.Second leg hit bar Krancjar/Windass and Miller.

Didn't manage to see any of game so unable to critique team out tonight.

Tonight has gone so we must now concentrate on league results and performances and do a half-time report by Christmas and re-evaluate.

We also must stop our players making comments on what they are going to do and keep their talking and action for the pitch.

where's the captain?

why would a youngster who has played a few games be made to give the excuses?

I've been thinking about this since the vid was posted and I have got to say I am not in the slightest bit enamoured. In fact, press duties aside with air time, wtf is going on here?. Why is our Captain not talking to the support? Don't treat us like daft Sammy's. I'm starting to get annoyed now.

Can you post the twitter account?

One of the fans who was waiting outside the ground has just walked into the pub and confirmed that Pedro held his hands up and apogised to the fans.

The fan says the reason he waited was to let the players know it is not acceptable but they walked straight to the bus.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

This picture doing the rounds in all the bars now.

Consensus is Pedro is a dead man walking.

So who's going to sack him then ? The board ? King ? SR.? The D of F ?

There's a bigger picture here that many of us don't want to see

One of the fans who.was waiting outside the ground has just walked into the pub and confirmed tbat Pedro held his hands up and apogised to the fans.

He's getting good at apologising isn't he?

One of the fans who.was waiting outside the ground has just walked into the pub and confirmed tbat Pedro held his hands up and apogised to the fans.

The fan says the reason he waited was to let the players know it is not acceptable.

I assume you haven't seen my post #282?

Cant believe what Im waking up to.

Pedro has got it all to do now. His single mindedness and dictating approach of 10 days off in the summer in order to go through has bitten him and he hasn't changed this Warburton team one ounce. I agree with earlier poster that Murty did more.

The problem is we have bought and spent before this disaster happened so any change probably means new signings jump on the first bus out of Ibrox.

Like a few others after the 5-1 defeat by Celtic alarm bells were ringing of stubbornness - it wasn't knee jerk reaction because he had the cup game prior to that and had the chance to address things.

4th best team from Luxembourg who had only scored 1 goal in Europe before - serious questions have to be asked.

The only positive from all of this is there will be more Saturday fixtures rather than playing on Sundays had we reached group stages.

I've not hurt this bad since the 2008 final. Shocked and embarrassed is an understatement.

However I do believe that we are building something here - many Celtic fans will talk about the huge gulf that exists - but we still have alot of players to settle before the season kicks off.

Gutted to be out of Europe so soon though.

We were beaten by the better team in Manchester but I'm proud we got there and I was at all the games.