[FT] Progres Niederkorn 2 - 0 Rangers

Cant believe what Im waking up to.

Pedro has got it all to do now. His single mindedness and dictating approach of 10 days off in the summer in order to go through has bitten him and he hasn't changed this Warburton team one ounce. I agree with earlier poster that Murty did more.

The problem is we have bought and spent before this disaster happened so any change probably means new signings jump on the first bus out of Ibrox.

Like a few others after the 5-1 defeat by Celtic alarm bells were ringing of stubbornness - it wasn't knee jerk reaction because he had the cup game prior to that and had the chance to address things.

4th best team from Luxembourg who had only scored 1 goal in Europe before - serious questions have to be asked.

The only positive from all of this is there will be more Saturday fixtures rather than playing on Sundays had we reached group stages.

Believe me there are no positives from tonight whatsoever.

And somehow you think I need reminding that my Rangers were beaten by a part time club... is there something wrong with you? Or are you just using an appeal to emotion as your best device? If you are then you need to up your game son!

son??? I was attending Ibrox when the great Bill Struth ruled with a rod of iron,wouldn't have employed this lot as ball-boys,your Rangers,heard it all now.

People are quick to forget that we have Alves, Pena, Herrera, Dorrans and possibly other to come in and settle.

They should be here & settled in already. If not they shouldn't be here. We needed serious rebuilding after last season in a short space of time. It didn't happen

Cant believe what Im waking up to.

Pedro has got it all to do now. His single mindedness and dictating approach of 10 days off in the summer in order to go through has bitten him and he hasn't changed this Warburton team one ounce. I agree with earlier poster that Murty did more.

The problem is we have bought and spent before this disaster happened so any change probably means new signings jump on the first bus out of Ibrox.

Like a few others after the 5-1 defeat by Celtic alarm bells were ringing of stubbornness - it wasn't knee jerk reaction because he had the cup game prior to that and had the chance to address things.

4th best team from Luxembourg who had only scored 1 goal in Europe before - serious questions have to be asked.

The only positive from all of this is there will be more Saturday fixtures rather than playing on Sundays had we reached group stages.

eh

its pedro doing the jokes tonight

Warburton and Caixinha were not complete managerial novices when they came to us were they?

Souness was though, and look at the immediate effect he had, Alves could emulate him, just saying.

Souness came and completely outspent any other manager he went up against, for years. So unless you are finding an endless pot of money for Alves to get for transfers then the comparison is futile.

Edited by craig