[FT] Progres Niederkorn 2 - 0 Rangers

Thats very selective. Perhaps murty should only manage v celtc.

More selective for you...

Murty had TWO cup ties to deal with during his short tenure in charge - he delivered a 100% success rate.

Pedro in his short time has also had TWO cup ties and he has a 100% failure rate.

I'm not saying I'd like to see Murty back, because I don't, all I'm saying is he has a superior record than that of Pedro as things stand. Of course that may change.

More selective for you...

Murty had TWO cup ties to deal with during his short tenure in charge - he delivered a 100% success rate.

Pedro in his short time has also had TWO cup ties and he has a 100% failure rate.

I'm not saying I'd like to see Murty back, because I don't, all I'm saying is he has a superior record than that of Pedro as things stand. Of course that may change.

Id rather win the league. Id also like to factor in the stage of the cup.

Perhaps murty can manage the early cup rounds. Give pedro some time off.

I repeat pedro is demonstrably more likely to win than murty.

Edited by the gunslinger

Id rather win the league. Id also like to factor in the stage of the cup.

Perhaps murty can manage the early cup rounds. Give pedro some time off.

I repeat pedro is demonstrably more likely to win than murty.

Winning cups should always be on the agenda gs.

With all due respect ,id rather you didnt.Defending him at the moment grates with most fans.If he did improve ,then feel free. Until then you are just gonna have to suck it up.Detractors have the floor at the minute----let it go.

You do not represent most fans at all. Most fans are sensible people with a desire to support the club, it's manager, and it's players. It would be so much better for the majority of fans if you did the same.

Its a good job im no a sensitive soul eh!!

You are the same as you were with warburton----you have backed the wrong horse AGAIN!!

I'd love to know what horse you are backing. It's clearly not Rangers, so who is it?

Its clearly not Rangers?-----Is that right big head?

Limeburner I am trying to give you a chance but it is getting difficult, Will you stop insulting people. Your next ban is permanent.Why can't you just enjoy the forum and use discussion for your point.