[FT] Progres Niederkorn 2 - 0 Rangers

Id rather win the league. Id also like to factor in the stage of the cup.

Perhaps murty can manage the early cup rounds. Give pedro some time off.

I repeat pedro is demonstrably more likely to win than murty.

Caixinha was correct when he decided the squad needed a complete overhaul after last season. But that overhaul needed to be completed before the ELQ's. But it wasn't. It should have been.

we are tramping the same road with pedro as the five previous managers,failure,question is why and who is responsible for repeating this pattern.

The persons who are responsible are the ones who appoint the manager I.e. the board.

What we've got now though is a D of F who was appointed after the manager got appointed which I think is wrong

we are tramping the same road with pedro as the five previous managers,failure,question is why and who is responsible for repeating this pattern.

Why was Pedro so important a candidate has to be asked. Judging by his CV it should have been binned at the first stage. Now we have thrown millions at him. Why were the Parks so much an influence in that decision. I wish I could be more positive but I still don't think he has a scooby what he is doing. Tuesday's set-up just cements my thoughts. Goalkeepers rarely make good coaches as their football brain is not developed the same as outfield players. That is my opinion and not an investigated fact.

Why was Pedro so important a candidate has to be asked. Judging by his CV it should have been binned at the first stage. Now we have thrown millions at him. Why were the Parks so much an influence in that decision. I wish I could be more positive but I still don't think he has a scooby what he is doing. Tuesday's set-up just cements my thoughts. Goalkeepers rarely make good coaches as their football brain is not developed the same as outfield players. That is my opinion and not an investigated fact.

Who applied who had a better cv?

Mendes is a friend of graeme park,the rest is easy to work out,we have previous for it.