[FT] Progres Niederkorn 2 - 0 Rangers

... why can't some folk not start to behave like man again and finally take a grip. We've lost, it is history and needs not to be painted black'er than it was with every new day. Given the sentiments right now, for some PC can't do no good and everything will be put under the microscope like there is no tomorrow. Well, well ...

For the simple reason that it was possibly the worst loss in our history, certainly the worst loss in Europe, an utter humiliation.

I blame PC for the reasons previously stated but I also think we've got no option other than to give him a reasonable chance to put things right. If we finish a close second in the league or at least close the gap on Celtic, then I would consider that a successful season and we should be much better prepared for Europe next time around.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I agree why not put the loss to bed and look positively at coming season:crest

I'm sure we'd all love to do that but after getting put out ELQ1 by Progres Niderkorn don't you think a lot of the concern is more than justified

I'm sure we'd all love to do that but after getting put out ELQ1 by Progres Niderkorn don't you think a lot of the concern is more than justified

I agree with Rab and BH. This was without question the worst loss in our history. Worse than Berwick by a long way. This was over two legs ffs!!! We even played the 4th best team in Luxembourg at Ibrox FIRST to get a look at them!!

How do some just forget that? I was one of PC's cheerleaders ffs, and even I am saying that my bowels and newly purchased primark undergarments are "touching cloth" at the moment!!

Lets be honest, if we were not skint he would not have got the job. Now that he has, we are too skint to pay him off! Ooops we could very well be in the shit again unless he get it all together and sharpish.

The players and staff must not forget this embarrassment for the rest of the season. Every time the intensity and performance drops, the bell should be rung again. As Ranieri said, dilly ding dilly dong.

This should be the driving force and used by the management team to get the players to prove each and every doubter wrong!!!

We should hang a picture of the paper headline the morning after in the dressing room at Ibrox!!!

... why can't some folk not start to behave like man again and finally take a grip. We've lost, it is history and needs not to be painted black'er than it was with every new day. Given the sentiments right now, for some PC can't do no good and everything will be put under the microscope like there is no tomorrow. Well, well ...

The beardy CF put in some shift though in both games and was always a menace.

The beardy CF put in some shift though in both games and was always a menace.

Maybe because he's played some half-decent professional football before? Not that I see that much relevance to my reply. We should sure beat these chaps hands down, but on the day stuff like this happen. Our recent history is littered with similar scorelines against far worse players. It hurts as this is Europe, no debate really, but as I said the longer this goes on, the worse it seems to become for some.

Maybe because he's played some half-decent professional football before? Not that I see that much relevance to my reply. We should sure beat these chaps hands down, but on the day stuff like this happen. Our recent history is littered with similar scorelines against far worse players. It hurts as this is Europe, no debate really, but as I said the longer this goes on, the worse it seems to become for some.

Bit of a perfect storm really, what with having no games for god knows how long afterward, the boils gonna fester.