No quality, no bottle, no Progrès - Should the manager be sacked?

I like Pedro to, but as many have said goodwill is evaporating pretty quickly, he really needs to start the new campaign in blistering fashion, he needs to get these guys up to speed quickly so that they are a cohesive unit. 9 points from the first three games is a must, and with the squad we have, definitely not unachievable, it depends how he sets out his team, I would expect us to be within 3 points of Celtic come the first old firm game. I would imagine his job will be under review again in December, I think he needs to be given till at least then to prove that he can get his team playing, the thing that worries me a bit is that it seems in pedros previous jobs he has built his teams to soak up pressure and then hit teams on quick counter attacks, which isn't going to work for us, will be interesting to see if he can change it up a bit.

Like many I am in agreement that Pedro should be given a reasonable chance to get us up and running,was not happy with Progres result but it's in the past as are other commented results.

To be honest watching Warburton's teams was becoming boring and unattractive and had me wondering why I was still going to watch his teams and tactics:- pass the ball to death,don't shoot,watch the bench at 60mins in case you were going to be substituted,wait another 5-10mins whilst diagrams were be shown and discussed,the level of boredom goes on and on.

I am therefore anticipating a bit more this season.:rfc:

It is not just looking at the result it is also looking at the tactics and team shape our manager sent out against the tims and against Prógres. They were all wrong. It is okay to say I got it wrong after the fact but we need a manager who gets it right before the fact. Pedro has set up the team wrong on numerous occasions and looks lost when he sees it is not working.

And you would think different tactics might have won us the day, stopped Beerman fouling Griffiths (methinks), or Griffiths' thunderbolt, or Armstrong cutting through the midfield. Our personell was inferior on nigh all parts of the ground and well off form. PC faced the Yahoos on the worst possible setup despite "only" losing 2-0 a couple of weeks or so earlier. As I said, we all agreed that we were well below par by our standards, no matter who was in charge, MW, Murty or PC.

And as long as we won't have seen his new team play a few games, he'll remain a sitting duck for all those still in orbit about Progres.

Yep been doing the rounds apparently

Yes I posted last week that there were rumours that all was not well with some senior players and Pedro. The rumour was the quality and fitness of the players he has brought in. It was just a rumour doing the rounds but there is normally never smoke without fire.