No quality, no bottle, no Progrès - Should the manager be sacked?

Haven't heard these rumours but not surprised. I heard a story while in Lux that senior players weren't happy with the fitness training Pedro brought in. Players were knackered by match day due to the amount of running he had them doing with 75% of the season gone, they had never encountered anything like it anywhere.

I wonder if KM will now get the Barry treatment for daring to question a bold foreign managers methods?

Or will we see this for what that was a decade ago, experienced players knowing the manager is getting everything wrong and questioning him to try to turn around the dismal performances?

It's well known I don't like Miller in our starting 11, but I have never questioned his professionalism, fitness or effort. If these rumours are true, it surely shortens Pedros reign yet further.

Haven't heard these rumours but not surprised. I heard a story while in Lux that senior players weren't happy with the fitness training Pedro brought in. Players were knackered by match day due to the amount of running he had them doing with 75% of the season gone, they had never encountered anything like it anywhere.

I wonder if KM will now get the Barry treatment for daring to question a bold foreign managers methods?

Or will we see this for what that was a decade ago, experienced players knowing the manager is getting everything wrong and questioning him to try to turn around the dismal performances?

It's well known I don't like Miller in our starting 11, but I have never questioned his professionalism, fitness or effort. If these rumours are true, it surely shortens Pedros reign yet further.

I'd suggest the opposite.

This time the Rangers board will back the manager. PLG will not be repeated.

I think we can expect to see more arrivals & departures before transfer deadline day

Hes always been a source of dressing room leaks. Not sure how professional that is.

Any links? Not a whisper on FF about that (as far as I ca see), which would be quite surprising?

It was on FF about the rumour roughly a week ago. Indeed what Union has posted today has not been mentioned. It is possible though that we are first to the news.