An Idea? "Gersnet Trip to Sheffield".

Some may say i don't have many but thought I throw this in?

After the great success of the meal/get together that I missed and BH European convention, what about an away day to Sheffield?

It's just a thought? BH is as good an organiser as you will find and a Gersnet away day on the Saturday of the pre season friendly v Wednesday seems like a decent proposition? Would all depend on costs etc but surely we could organise bus or train down and back the same day?

Thoughts anyone?

Edited by pete

Pay for my flight and I might be there.....

Actually, I am home at that time - we fly back to Scotland on July 28th and I return to Bermuda on August 14th. That said, I doubt I would be able to make it as we are buying a house and I will need to get the wife and kid settled in :(

I am, however, at Ibrox for the 1st home game of the season (actually.... that kind of depends on whether I can get a ticket or not - wife and kid have ST's but I was hoping to introduce them to some Gersnetters so that wifey has some folks she knows at the games so she could head through for a drink prior to the game when I am out here in Bermuda).

So if anyone can source me a spare ticket for the 1st home game against Hibs that would be appreciated. And with the wife being a Hibbee I am hoping that the wee fella and I have an enjoyable return car journey to West Lothian :D

we should hire a minibus and have a responsible driver like Brahim.

we should go the day before getting drunk and stoned on the journey down.

when we get there we should get hookers and a sleazy hotel...Blueflag will know how to do that for us

we hit the pubs pm next day having seen the delight of Sheffield....yes there's only one

go to the match.......then Brahim drives us back afterwards....and we have a big kerry oot to drown our sorroows after being gubbed

when we get there we should get hookers and a sleazy hotel...Blueflag will know how to do that for us

we hit the pubs pm next day having seen the delight of Sheffield....yes there's only one

go to the match.......then Brahim drives us back afterwards....and we have a big kerry oot to drown our sorroows after being gubbed

Not forgetting plenty of party tunes on the bus. :flute::drum::flute:

If carlsberg did days ooot........ Ha Ha sounds like a well grounded and thought out plan CS! Instant success, you should work in sales lol.