An Idea? "Gersnet Trip to Sheffield".

OLDEST PROFESSION ‘Bang-a-granny’ brothels busted as cops arrest alleged prostitutes aged up to SEVENTY-THREE

Fifteen woman aged 48 to 73 held in probe into eight massage parlours Sheffield

By Felix Allen

12th July 2017, 12:35 pm

PENSIONERS aged up to 73 have been arrested by cops who busted a “bang-a-granny” brothel business in Sheffield.

They worked at a chain of seedy massage parlours where older ladies offered sex to customers including undercover officers.

Don't worry guys it will be open again by the time you get there.:D

Some may say i don't have many but thought I throw this in?

After the great success of the meal/get together that I missed and BH European convention, what about an away day to Sheffield?

It's just a thought? BH is as good an organiser as you will find and a Gersnet away day on the Saturday of the pre season friendly v Wednesday seems like a decent proposition? Would all depend on costs etc but surely we could organise bus or train down and back the same day?

Thoughts anyone?

we should hire a minibus and have a responsible driver like Brahim.

we should go the day before getting drunk and stoned on the journey down.

when we get there we should get hookers and a sleazy hotel...Blueflag will know how to do that for us

we hit the pubs pm next day having seen the delight of Sheffield....yes there's only one

go to the match.......then Brahim drives us back afterwards....and we have a big kerry oot to drown our sorroows after being gubbed

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I've never driven a mini bus but I would give it a go.

I'd be happier with an overnight in Sheffield, let me look at costs.

I didn't read this thread before because of the title, suggest admin change it to something like "Gersnet Trip to Sheffield".

Edited by BrahimHemdani

The game is on Sunday the 30th which make sit a bit awkard, as I assume that most would want to be back for work on the Monday.

Sheffield City Centre is 90% booked out already on the Sat night and Sheffield as a whole 77% according to booking.com. The only thing other than dorms I can see for the Sat night under £100 is the Ibis budget Sheffield Arena, "situated a 15-minute drive from Sheffield city centre," which isn't much good at £92. Otherwise you're into the £100-£200 range and up. Staying the Sunday night would be a lot better, plenty of accommodation well under £100 e.g. Ibis £35!

It's a 500 mile round trip. I'd be willing to drive down on Sat back Sun or Sun back Mon. In my diesel I get 50mpg+ so the diesel wouldn't be more than £50; so £10-£12 depending on 4/5 sharing.

I wouldn't be keen to drive down on Sun morning and back on Sun night; but I'd consider it given the extortionate hotel costs for the Sat night.

It looks like a 9-seater mini bus as an example is about £60/day and I'm guessing about £100 for the petrol; so that would be about £220 maybe £250; roughly £25-£30 pp. on a 2 day trip.

Train can be done in one day on the Sun, currently £91.50 or going Sat back Sun for slightly less.

So at the moment you'd be looking at about £100-£150 for a Sat/Sun or well under £100 driving in my car or a mini bus; twice that by train inc accommodation.

Day trip in a mini bus wouldn't be much more than a tenner each say £15 max; shared driving presumably and no drinking in the bus!

Just some preliminary figures.

Thoughts?

Thanks for the scouting BH. Sunday is a nuisance as I had thought it was Saturday??(dumbass!!)

I don't know why I had thought it was Saturday? Anyway Sunday night I usually take my niece to cinema so I'm afraid I'm out. Sorry BH I post the bloody thing and then get the day wrong!!

Edited by cooponthewing

Thanks for the scouting BH. Sunday is a nuisance as I had thought it was Saturday??(dumbass!!)

I don't know why I had thought it was Saturday? Anyway Sunday night I usually take my niece to cinema so I'm afraid I'm out. Sorry BH I post the bloody thing and then get the day wrong!!

Surely your niece would accept missing 1 week or going to the Cinema on another day? You could always take her to Sheffield she would love that, I am sure BH will babysit when you go to the hookers.:D