Revised Poll for the Date of the 6th Gersnet Dinner

What date do you prefer for the next Gersnet Dinner  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What date do you prefer for the next Gersnet Dinner

• 10 March v Celtic
    • 17 March v Kilmarnock
    • 7 April v Dundee
    • other

This is where you missed a trick. In the same way that the victors write the history, the organiser gets to choose the dates!

You wanted ME to organize it ?? I think I would rather miss out than have to organize - BH does a fine job of that anyway - who wants a thankless task :D

You wanted ME to organize it ?? I think I would rather miss out than have to organize - BH does a fine job of that anyway - who wants a thankless task :D

Oh agreed - there ain't no party like a BH-organised party. So I'm told :thup:

craig;694249]

I'm not offended that the only date I can make is the least popular :D

I wasn't aware that people could see the current state of the poll until they have voted and in all fairness I don't think those who have voted should reveal how things stand.

However since there has been comment; in the event of a tie are folk happy that I make the final decision?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I wasn't aware that people could see the current state of the poll until they have voted and in all fairness I don't think those who have voted should reveal how things stand.

However since there has been comment; in the event of a tie are folk happy that I make the final decision?

Yes. Organiser's prerogative!

I have sent out a number of texts and PM's to folk who have attended in the past but not so far posted on this thread.

So far as I am aware, therefore, everyone who has attended in the past should now be aware of the poll for the date of the next dinner.

I have sent out a number of texts and PM's to folk who have attended in the past but not so far posted on this thread.

So far as I am aware, therefore, everyone who has attended in the past should now be aware of the poll for the date of the next dinner.

Got your text. I voted for the Dundee game but could make all three.

I'm another one who can probably make all three dates but plumped for Killie on the 17th March. The OF game is usually a full days of activity so the next week sounds good to me. If no one minds I'll bring along a mate who's just taken the plunge on a season ticket after many years in the cold.