Revised Poll for the Date of the 6th Gersnet Dinner

What date do you prefer for the next Gersnet Dinner  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What date do you prefer for the next Gersnet Dinner

• 10 March v Celtic
    • 17 March v Kilmarnock
    • 7 April v Dundee
    • other

I'll pay for the first bottle of red wine on the table. I feel somewhat embarrassed that before leaving my contribution to the kitty was the same as a lady who'd only had a couple of glasses of juice or similar.

I can only plead that a liquid lunch and the agony caused by brand new shoes prevented me redressing the balance at that time. :cheers:

Those shoes have a lot to answer for.

I'll pay for the first bottle of red wine on the table. I feel somewhat embarrassed that before leaving my contribution to the kitty was the same as a lady who'd only had a couple of glasses of juice or similar.

I can only plead that a liquid lunch and the agony caused by brand new shoes prevented me redressing the balance at that time. :cheers:

Don't forget PLG's army is a multiple millionaire.:D I just never thought about who drunk what and went with the flow. The bill was only 11 pound pp if I remember which isn't deadly even for anyone drinking soft drinks. She also had the privilege of sitting sandwiched between you and me Boabie and that must be worth a tenner on it's own.:D I agree though we maybe should look at someone just having a few soft drinks when paying the bill.

Edited by pete

The bill was only 11 pound pp if I remember which isn't deadly even for anyone drinking soft drinks. She also had the privilege of sitting sandwiched between you and me Boabie and that must be worth a tenner on it's own.

I think you mean doubtful privilege.

As I said it was my mistake but I think what was in my head was that as you say it was a comparatively small amount in any event.

Just to add to previous comment about the wine, BD paid for the bottle of white that he ordered and drank!

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I would appreciate if anyone who is interested in attending could vote in the poll.

I voted as requested - for the Celtic game - but I also feel a bit of a fraud as that is the only one I could realistically attend.

Woah........................ As I type that.... I am just realizing that I will be back home for an OF game and the wee fella and wifey have season tickets this year - oh man, that has me super pumped to be there !!!!!!!!!!!!! Except.... the wife may demand she has the use of the season ticket :D She may also demand that I head home right after the game instead of the dinner (if that was the chosen date - to be honest, I am not sure I would choose that date - going out in Glasgow after OF games is a risk :D)