Scotland Shirt in the House of Commons

At PMQs today a lady SNP MP is wearing a Scotland international football shirt.

Jings. Just jings.

It is embarrassing that they are representing us. At least it wasn't a full Celtic kit including the socks, however I'm guessing they're building up to that.

Some people have no class , I once went to a site start up meeting and the bloke who was to be site agent was wearing a Celtic top after the meeting I sacked him it was an embarrassment to the company .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40657388

MP Hannah Bardell wears Scotland football top in Commons

An SNP MP has worn a Scotland football shirt in the House of Commons to show her support for the women's team ahead of their clash with England.

Hannah Bardell wore the top during Scottish Questions and Prime Minister's Questions.

The Scottish women's team will play England in their opening Euro 2017 match on Wednesday evening.

Ms Bardell told the Commons that she had played with two members of the Scotland team at university.

Passing on her best wishes to the team, Ms Bardell joked: "Their career in football has clearly gone better than mine."

Ms Bardell, the MP for Livingston, had earlier taken part in a charity sports event outside Westminster.

England, the World Cup bronze medallists, start as favourites for the match in Utrecht, but injury-hit Scotland are hopeful of springing an upset in their first appearance at a major tournament.

At PMQs today a lady SNP MP is wearing a Scotland international football shirt.

Jings. Just jings.

Some people have no class , I once went to a site start up meeting and the bloke who was to be site agent was wearing a Celtic top after the meeting I sacked him it was an embarrassment to the company .

A complete embarrassment, I agree.

It's possible to show your support without wearing the top.