Owls tickets sold out

Several now sold out there as well and most of what is left is £100+; Doncaster perhaps?

The thought of being the richest man in the cemetery has never been one that appealed to me.

Join the Accor loyalty scheme and you can get the Ibis for £86.

https://secure.accorhotels.com/store/index.html?clickid=739147209#/en/rooms?dateIn=2017-07-29&children=&offerLocation=&nights=1&adults=2&offerId=&hotelCode=6176&domainId=https:%2F%2Fwww.accorhotels.com

The thought of being the richest man in the cemetery has never been one that appealed to me.

Join the Accor loyalty scheme and you can get the Ibis for £86.

https://secure.accorhotels.com/store/index.html?clickid=739147209#/en/rooms?dateIn=2017-07-29&children=&offerLocation=&nights=1&adults=2&offerId=&hotelCode=6176&domainId=https:%2F%2Fwww.accorhotels.com

Thank you for the advice. albeit tinged with your usual sarcasm. You really can't help yourself, can you? I'm surprised you didn't find a way to link this to Ashley et al. You have no way of knowing anything about my finances and I'm sure you care even less. However, since you raise the subject, money has never been an object when I follow the Rangers, witness the £650 I just spent for 2 nights in Luxembourg. Your macabre comment is offensive AND totally baseless.

What IS important to me is a reasonable degree of comfort and value for money.

I am already a Platinum Member of Accor Hotels and see that the current members rate for that room with an additional bunk bed is £90.25 excluding breakfast. Not sure what I would do with the bunk bed. IBIS is the most basic of basic 2* hotels (the only hotel I've ever stayed in any category anywhere in the world which doesn't supply hand towels separate from a bath towel) and there is no way I am paying them £90 for a room that they usually sell for £25-£35, just because Rangers are in town; indeed the same room is going for £31.50 on the Sunday night. Quite apart from that it's 3.9km from the city centre and that's not where I want to be.

So thanks very much for the advice and enjoy your stay at the IBIS.

Thank you for the advice. albeit tinged with your usual sarcasm. You really can't help yourself, can you? I'm surprised you didn't find a way to link this to Ashley et al. You have no way of knowing anything about my finances and I'm sure you care even less. However, since you raise the subject, money has never been an object when I follow the Rangers, witness the £650 I just spent for 2 nights in Luxembourg. Your macabre comment is offensive AND totally baseless.

What IS important to me is a reasonable degree of comfort and value for money.

I am already a Platinum Member of Accor Hotels and see that the current members rate for that room with an additional bunk bed is £90.25 excluding breakfast. Not sure what I would do with the bunk bed. IBIS is the most basic of basic 2* hotels (the only hotel I've ever stayed in any category anywhere in the world which doesn't supply hand towels separate from a bath towel) and there is no way I am paying them £90 for a room that they usually sell for £25-£35, just because Rangers are in town; indeed the same room is going for £31.50 on the Sunday night. Quite apart from that it's 3.9km from the city centre and that's not where I want to be.

So thanks very much for the advice and enjoy your stay at the IBIS.

Did you forget to deduct your £221 compensation from the cost of your Luxembourg trip?

I'm not staying in the Ibis on this occasion though I have stayed in them many times and never had a problem.

BH, on this occasion I think fs was being light hearted. It certainly amused me.

You two are among the best posters on this board. Can't you just get on?

For the avoidance of doubt, the first sentence of the previous paragraph is an expression of opinion. The second sentence is light hearted/advisory/non-mandatory. No reader should be upset by it.

Message on website just advising sold out now. So there was no second allocation after all? No idea why as surely we didn't sell that much in one day and Wednesday will not be full I wouldn't think?

I had arranged a lift down and back the same day and have no ticket now!