Looking for 3 tickets Old firm in March, can offer 4*gelbe wand BVB-Bayern or BVB-S04

Hello,

I am a big fan of the Rangers and i am visiting Glasgow each season.

It would be great if someone can arrange 3 tickets for the next old firm in March.

I can arrange four tickets for Dortmund- Bayern or Dortmund-Schalke (Bundesliga) on the yellow wall.

Can someone help me?

Best regards,

Sjoerd

Different costs price will be paid. No black sale.

Edited by vo3b

Man könnte ja auch mal bei der Ticket Office der Rangers oder dem Verein selbst anfragen. Es ist eher unwahrscheinlich, daß jemand sich von seinen Karten trennt, es sei denn, er oder sie ist selbst nicht vor Ort.

BTW, fellow Bears, tickets for Dortmund vs Bayern are actually "gold dust" over here, while Dortmund vs Schalke has a certain derby flair. The Yellow Wall refers to the southern stand of the "Signal Iduna Park", a 20k standing area on the souther end of the ground. Essentially much like The Kop in Liverpool's ground ...

1821614_web.jpg?1317309527

Man könnte ja auch mal bei der Ticket Office der Rangers oder dem Verein selbst anfragen. Es ist eher unwahrscheinlich, daß jemand sich von seinen Karten trennt, es sei denn, er oder sie ist selbst nicht vor Ort.

BTW, fellow Bears, tickets for Dortmund vs Bayern are actually "gold dust" over here, while Dortmund vs Schalke has a certain derby flair. The Yellow Wall refers to the southern stand of the "Signal Iduna Park", a 20k standing area on the souther end of the ground. Essentially much like The Kop in Liverpool's ground ...

1821614_web.jpg?1317309527

I have stood in that section but to be honest it wasn't for me. firstly standing for 2 hours is not pleasurable for me and secondly I am not that tall which means that I was trying to find gaps to actually watch the game. I have also sat in the very top seats of the Dortmund stadium which is a hell of a climb and the players look like ants. The atmosphere is good though. I was far more impressed by the Schalke 04 stadium where I watched the friendly against Rangers a number of years ago. The atmosphere was obviously less as it was a friendly and not a full house but the fan friendliness of the stadium is far better. Most of the climbing was outside the stadium and was a gradual slope. I actually had to go down to my seat.

Hello,

I am a big fan of the Rangers and i am visiting Glasgow each season.

It would be great if someone can arrange 3 tickets for the next old firm in March.

I can arrange four tickets for Dortmund- Bayern or Dortmund-Schalke (Bundesliga) on the yellow wall.

Can someone help me?

Best regards,

Sjoerd

Different costs price will be paid. No black sale.

Hi Sjoerd,

Because of the way the ground is configured, the fact that the entire Broomloan Stand is given over to Celtic fans, and there are about 36,000 season ticket holders; I don't think there is any general sale of tickets for an old firm game and if there is it would probably be restricted to one per person.

Therefore, one ticket might be just about possible, two would be well nigh impossible and three, well do you believe in miracles?

If you don't get them, consider coming for the Kilmarnock game on 17 March and then you can join us at the Gersnet Dinner after the match!

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?86426-Revised-Poll-for-the-Date-of-the-6th-Gersnet-Dinner&highlight=

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Thanks for the reactions. For me it is not easy to get the bvb tickets too. It is via fanclubs, ands friends of me are willing to give their ticket to me. Otherwise you can not enter these game in Germany I think.

Greets from Munster!

Thanks for the reactions. For me it is not easy to get the bvb tickets too. It is via fanclubs, ands friends of me are willing to give their ticket to me. Otherwise you can not enter these game in Germany I think.

Greets from Munster!

Tickets are in block 82

Tickets are in block 82

I will try and explain why it is almost impossible to get a ticket mate. Ibrox is virtually sold out every week except for one small corner where the opposing team's supporters sit. When Celtic come they get a full stand which means that Rangers supporters who normally sit in that stand already have no chance Anyone who cannot attend the OF game who have a season ticket normally have a host of family members biting at their arm to use their season ticket. Supporters buses obviously make sure their own members are first choice for any spares. Your only chance really is a family who cannot attend and fancy a trip to Germany. That is a very tough call as it is the game everyone wants to attend. As BH says 1 ticket may be possible but 3 together would be a miracle.

As I have a friend who runs a Dortmund supporters bus I can get a ticket for most Dortmund games but indeed if Schalke or Bayren are in Town it is far more difficult. It was my experience that many who had tickets for ordinary seats in the Dortmund stand sneaked into the standing area which means there is far more people in there than tickets sold. It really is mad but you have to want it for the atmosphere and not to Quietly appreciate the game.