Bruno Alves Press Conference

Aye Ready!

I hope we're not expecting TOO much from him.

If what we are expecting comes true,it looks like we wont need to look far for our next manager!!

Far too much expected of the man.He will be fine----but he aint superman.

That's more like the humble determination that we need. Between King and Caxinha, we now have targets on our back following some of the more out there stuff that has been said.

I like Alves' style. I hope he delivers. I wouldn't mind if he was made captain either.

That's more like the humble determination that we need. Between King and Caxinha, we now have targets on our back following some of the more out there stuff that has been said.

I like Alves' style. I hope he delivers. I wouldn't mind if he was made captain either.

As I said some time back; there is an obvious solution. Make him the captain on the pitch and Wallace stays as Club Captain. It's been done before but I need someone to remind me who was involved?

As I said some time back; there is an obvious solution. Make him the captain on the pitch and Wallace stays as Club Captain. It's been done before but I need someone to remind me who was involved?

Much as I respect the man, I think Wallace was a decent choice as captain at the time he was appointed but times change and so do the demands on a Rangers captain. Personally, I think there has to be a change but I don't see enough of this squad to know who it should be. Sentiment shouldn't hold back a decision that needs to be made.

Edited by Bill

Much as I respect the man, I think Wallace was a decent choice as captain at the time he was appointed but times change and so do the demands on a Rangers captain. Personally, I think there has to be a change but I don't see enough of this squad to know who it should be. Sentiment shouldn't hold back a decision that needs to be made.

Spoken like a true businessman. You're not Mike Ashley, are you?

he's largely pedro's last roll of the dice

he may well go into that dressing room and galvanise it, if he fancies it

if not pedro's not going to make it till the OF game in September

The ironic thing is that he was actually his first roll.