Bruno Alves Press Conference

Interesting comments endorsing the manager, hopefully helps the manager command the respect that he deserves.[/QUOTE]

No offence mate but what exactly has the "manager" done to date that should command respect from anyone - player or supporter?

Results have shown our new "manager" to be nothing but an abject failure thus far.

I hope beyond hope to be proven wrong. I'm also convinced that there are World War 2 bombers on the moon and that Elvis is alive and well and is flipping burgers in my local McDonalds.

Win Win!!

Interesting comments endorsing the manager, hopefully helps the manager command the respect that he deserves.[/QUOTE]

No offence mate but what exactly has the "manager" done to date that should command respect from anyone - player or supporter?

Results have shown our new "manager" to be nothing but an abject failure thus far.

I hope beyond hope to be proven wrong. I'm also convinced that there are World War 2 bombers on the moon and that Elvis is alive and well and is flipping burgers in my local McDonalds.

Win Win!!

He is the manager of Rangers Football Club - he should be treated with respect for that alone. If you have a problem with you boss you deal with it accordingly and in private. Some of these players are lucky to still be here in my book.

All I expect of Alves is that he organises a defence which cost us so many goals in the break last season and help take away the anxiety I felt very time a high ball came in from crosses and corners.

If the midfield and front players have confidence in the rearguard it can only help.

He is the manager of Rangers Football Club - he should be treated with respect for that alone. If you have a problem with you boss you deal with it accordingly and in private. Some of these players are lucky to still be here in my book.

Behave yourself.

My opinion and right to voice it is as valid as anyone else's.

Inept is inept!!!!

Alves is obviously a winner and goes into the squad with high stature. He just looks like a leader. I just hope there is harmony in the dressing room and this talk of split camps gets sorted out.

Behave yourself.

My opinion and right to voice it is as valid as anyone else's.

Inept is inept!!!!

Uh, ah, freedom of speech, that holy cow so often chased through the village if someone'e opinion gets questioned.

Perhaps you look into a mirror first before asking people to "behave", not least since you go ballistic in no uncertain terms about a man selected by Rangers men and playing for the club you love. One can sure question his abilities, but e.g. "inept" is sure stretching it. So while you wield that "freedom of speech" - club, how about doing it with a dignity that befits a Bear who is not slating TLB or the like, but the Rangers manager?

Alves is obviously a winner and goes into the squad with high stature. He just looks like a leader. I just hope there is harmony in the dressing room and this talk of split camps gets sorted out.

Don't think there is any split.