[FT] Rangers 1 (Kranjcar 75) - 1 Marseille

OM are a few levels above us, so for a basically new team to get a draw was brilliant, even though it was only a friendly, i've seen so called friendlies were the home team has been destroyed.

Definitely some good signs of team partnerships forming i'm going to Sheeffield, that should provide another good test, but i'm not as worried about Sheff Wed as i was yesterday morning.,

someone said it earlier and i hate to agree but naismith is the perfect player for that formation taking the miller role. I will burn in hell for saying that:eek2:

There's no reason why you should; Mo Johnston was given an easier time than some have given to Naismith on here. And I thought he apologised for his earlier statements?

There's no reason why you should; Mo Johnston was given an easier time than some have given to Naismith on here. And I thought he apologised for his earlier statements?

putting my want for success before my morals will never be okay with me. Mo Johnstone should get an easier time, going back on a verbal promise to accept a job is not even close to what Naismith did.

He didnt apologise at all, his recent supposed apology was only captioned as such by the press but it didnt actually at any point say sorry only that he was sorry for the situation not for his actions in fact he then went on to try and justify his actions and comments.

He is a scumbag and a coward who turned his back on us for money without a care for a single fan or employee, then just for badness said we were dead as a parting gift.

He is a traitor plain and simple and in no way should get to pull the strip on after that. It horrifys me supporters would actually applaud this guy and be happy at this sort of character disgracing our club with his presence.

All i was trying to say earlier was he would fit what we need very well. Just need to find someone with the same footballing attributes but different moral make up and character to this individual. If the club go ahead and sign him then we will most likely see heated arguments and maybe worse in the stands between fans. As one stands up to boo him others will clap, it will end in tears i have absolutely no doubt about that.

Mo Johnstone should get an easier time, going back on a verbal promise to accept a job is not even close to what Naismith did.

I guess you've no idea what a big thing it was for us to sign Johnston.

If Naismith did re-sign for us, it wouldn't come close to what was felt by Rangers fans back in 1989, and that's not even looking at the religious side of things.

A guy takes a 75% wage cut,to assist the club and it's lesser employees, then decides he has to leave for his and his family's future but says something untoward,probably on bad advice.

It happened and is in the past,so if we are to carry on up it is imperative that petty squabbles be put to bed.

At games I am at odds to see why we play certain players whilst others see that person okay but I have no desire to argue as we are there for the same purpose,to follow our team,thus it should be that way if we bring Naismith back.

I guess you've no idea what a big thing it was for us to sign Johnston.

If Naismith did re-sign for us, it wouldn't come close to what was felt by Rangers fans back in 1989, and that's not even looking at the religious side of things.

Maybe so, it has been a long time since Mo Johnstone and i was only young at the time so my memory of the situation may be off, but i think you are massively under estimating the level of anger towards that traitor sections of our support hold. It wont be a turning of the cheek situation or if he plays well all is forgiven. He left us for dead.

To slap members of the staff in the face who actually had real worries about their future in this way just because we want to win is disgusting to put it very mildly.

A guy takes a 75% wage cut,to assist the club and it's lesser employees, then decides he has to leave for his and his family's future but says something untoward,probably on bad advice.

It happened and is in the past,so if we are to carry on up it is imperative that petty squabbles be put to bed.

At games I am at odds to see why we play certain players whilst others see that person okay but I have no desire to argue as we are there for the same purpose,to follow our team,thus it should be that way if we bring Naismith back.

it wont be put to bed. There are many fans who believe in the ethos of the club and will not in anyway put that aside for short term gains.

He left us for dead for monetary gains not the fear of losing money. They seen an opportunity to earn a higher wage and signing bonus. This whole bad advice excuse is complete crap. Take it he sacked those advisers then?

He left us for dead? That's a bit of an over-exaggeration. The opposite could be argued...that we couldn't afford his wage if he'd stayed.

He left us for monetary gain? So what? Many players do.

People can criticise him for his comments but the rest is hyperbole.

He left us for dead? That's a bit of an over-exaggeration. The opposite could be argued...that we couldn't afford his wage if he'd stayed.

He left us for monetary gain? So what? Many players do.

People can criticise him for his comments but the rest is hyperbole.

Other players leaving us for monetary gain!! what utter crap. The situation has to be considered that shouldn't even need said. Really thats the best justification you can think of!

If you think a player wanting to leave to better himself is the same as what those players did i wish i had your ignorance and could feel less anger towards their actions.

your dismissive attitude towards those angry about this and the use of terms like hyperbole to describe fans feelings on the issue is exactly why there will be fights in the stands if he appears.

Also the opposite cant be argued because there is absolutely no basis other than maybes to think the players wouldn't be paid .Can you point to a single employee who wasn't paid what he/she was due?

Never mind the worsening of the situation from the loss of £15-20m we could have earned through their sale and how this effected the balance sheet and us moving forward as a going concern. The position we are in right now is partly due to their actions and will never be forgiven or forgot by many of us. Those little shits are up there with the CG's and the CW's of the world. Horrible little traitors who would shamelessly fuck over anyone for an extra £5.

So in your eyes the guy who left and said we were dead didnt leave us for dead! yeah okay he left us thinking we were well off but acidently said we were dead

Edited by trublusince1982