Rangers are Disappointing Me - and I want us to be better

Hi All, lifelong Bear here.

I've recently been thinking a lot about how it feels to be a Rangers fan, and what I like and don't like about the club.

Then I wrote this article: https://rtvwrestling.wordpress.com/2017/07/21/my-disappointment-with-the-rebirth-of-rangers-and-losing-love-for-my-football-team/

In a nutshell - Rangers will never not be my team, and Celtic are just as guilty of bullshit, but as a Rangers fan, i'm getting tired of the negative image of us, and how a minority of fans invite a negative reputation for us. Now that we're in a time of rebirth, I think we should embrace it to become a more positive force (in a way I think would better represent most fans).

I don't mind you disagreeing, but if you do, i'd at least like to read it first.

Not trying to troll, and I'm not here to annoy anyone or anything, but I would be interested about how many people feel the same way?

On reading more of your article RiverBear I'd say you are plum prize for a job in main stream Scottish mhedia 2017.

Good effort...join the queue mate....your time will come one day going by the **** you've already written.

Admin...get this

Frankly reeks of skulduggery I would expect to hear from the hypocritical terrorist loving Glasgow Irish contingent not from a Rangers fan. As if in this time of transition with a new manager and a whole new team in place such waffle is anything we should be focused on.

After consideration I've moved this post back into Rangers Chat.

FWIW, although there are elements of which I can understand, I think for the most it's spurious nonsense. However, we're open to different opinions here so shouldn't be afraid to discuss them.

PS: As for the whinging posts regarding the administration staff: none of us have alarms which go off at 1am on a Monday morning regarding dubious posts on an internet forum.

New guy comes on, and in first post links to his blog in the middle of the night, which the title claims Rangers are disappointing him.

I'm sorry, but what in the world would make me click that link? Nothing.

Message to Riverbear7, if you are indeed a Bear, is perhaps join in with the forum and add your thoughts to the many threads on here first before trying to push your blog on us. Then if we think you are worthy of reading, we might even click the link and give you a hit. Until then, no thanks.