New Spurs Stadium HD Time Lapse

I mentioned earlier here that Spurs are one of my favourite English teams and White Hart Lane is one of the few non-Ibrox stadiums i've seen club football at.

I understand why this happens, stadiums are status assets and money machines. I think in Britain is started when City got their new stadium. That acquisition attracted silly money investment and essentially won them the league.

While I obviously want Spurs to do well, and this will help, but this stadium seems a bit soul-less to me.

The only thing thats a bit annoying was the mass hysteria about Spurs leaving White Hart Lane. The ground is being built on the same site so they should be promoting that. Obviously they want renaming rights going somewhere to bring in cash.

But Spurs need to strengthen soon. They dont have a big enough squad to play League and CL matches at the moment. They arent far away.

Will be a quality stadium by the looks of it though. London alone could / should be hosting a major tournament.