Greatest supporters in the world? My Arse! The scum of the Earth!

I beg to differ Dart. "Voting the SNP out will only harm Scotland" I suspect you will find out at the next Holyrood elections you are mistaken. The majority disagree with you.

"The majority don't like us either" Presented like a true xenophobic nationalist would project it. Where is your evidence that the majority of English (all 55-60m of them) don't like us?

Good grief have you spent all afternoon drinking to much whisky with nippy?

I wholeheartedly believe that the anti Scottish feeling in some of the English has hardened due to Indy, the SNP and their separatist politics and divisive rhetoric.

We have gone way off topic and I doubt we will ever agree lol. Best stick to hopefully agreeing on Rangers me thinks?

The last time Labour was in control in Scotland, they made a cod of it......Tories running Scotland would be devastating - the NHS in Scotland is performing considerably better than the rest of the UK because it is devolved. Since the Tories took over the UK Govt they have constantly shown contempt for Scotland - our many profitable resources are being used to fund England & ultimately keep it afloat. Our finishing industry will also be used as a bargaining chip in BREXIT negotiations, to ensure a better deal for England.

Why would you rather have our country run by English based bosses??? the SNP is the ONLY active party in Scotland that is actually Scottish - there is no such thing as Scottish Labout/Tory...they don't exist as stand alone entities, with Davidson & Dugdale being puppets for their Wastemonster bosses.

As for the "Majority don't like us"...it's similar to what the media feeds about RFC....I would suggest a very high percentage of English folk believe that England financially supports the Scots, when in actual fact it's the other way about - WE prop up the UK economy. Many down south probably don't even recognise that Scotland is a COUNTRY & not a northern english county.

But we digress...Rant over, back on topic ;)

James Dornan MSP & Celtic fan on BBC saying these guys are "animals". Hope he has a glazer on speed dial.

Back on Twitter tonight complaining about IRA songs at Parkhead. Did not read that anywhere else.

Back on Twitter tonight complaining about IRA songs at Parkhead. Did not read that anywhere else.

Celtic & hardline Irish Republicanism go hand in hand. It's been that way for decades now. Is this idiot Dornan trying to make out it's something new ?

Mistress Laura Murray of the Scottish Sun had a heartwarming message for those distraught English souls ...

From the Scottish Sun

CELTIC fans chanted “There’s only one Lee Rigby” in the opening game of the season today as they rallied to condemn a shocking fan video.

Supporters could be heard singing the song in support of the murdered Fusilier during the league opener in Glasgow.

Too bad it were the Hearts fans singing it (for no other reason than to goad the Scum, I reckon)

[video=youtube;BIzkfF-_W9I]

Did not stop the Sunday Post to C&P the lie.

The English think we hate them - period!!! Nothing to do with the SNP, Indy or anything else.

Also a high percentage don't like us either - they believe we're a drain on English resources.

Voting the SNP out will only harm Scotland, and do nothing to change English perception.

Like a bat signal eh! Here I am.

Though i've been accused of it here, i'm not a card-carrying SNP guy. I do, however, think they are currently the best voice for Scotland - they are certainly the most committed. That said, they aren't above criticism and deserve some of it.

I'm in a unique position in some ways - a Glaswegian who lived in England for a long time before being able to return. My view is most English people don't have a specific opinion about Scots/Scotland, but for those who do, it is mixed. I think the 'Scotland is a drain on the UK' is fairly widely held, even if I totally disagree with it.

The dislike is certainly more strong from us, but I understand why. I don't hate England, but I don't wish to be governed by their MP's.

Like a bat signal eh! Here I am.

Though i've been accused of it here, i'm not a card-carrying SNP guy. I do, however, think they are currently the best voice for Scotland - they are certainly the most committed. That said, they aren't above criticism and deserve some of it.

I'm in a unique position in some ways - a Glaswegian who lived in England for a long time before being able to return. My view is most English people don't have a specific opinion about Scots/Scotland, but for those who do, it is mixed. I think the 'Scotland is a drain on the UK' is fairly widely held, even if I totally disagree with it.

The dislike is certainly more strong from us, but I understand why. I don't hate England, but I don't wish to be governed by their MP's.

But Scottish MP's are voting down English only laws.. works both ways mate

Recently nippy kicked English Sunday trading into touch as it would harm Scotland. Biggest lot of shit. Drives me nuts only have shops open till 4pm on Sunday dowm here..

At least Scotland can make a lot of power for themselves.. thr English don't have this luxury.

Edited by blueflag

But Scottish MP's are voting down English only laws.. works both ways mate

Recently nippy kicked English Sunday trading into touch as it would harm Scotland. Biggest lot of shit. Drives me nuts only have shops open till 4pm on Sunday dowm here..

At least Scotland can make a lot of power for themselves.. thr English don't have this luxury.

That's partly true. The vote on Sunday trading was a disappointment, but it is unsual. SNP generally abstain from English-only issues. The problem is deciding which is an English-only issue. With Sunday trading, I think they got it wrong.

Scotland can make a lot of decisions for themselves, and i'm certainly not against an English Parliament (i'm pro-indy after all), but I certainly don't think the English are the ones with the less power here. England has the majority of seats out of the whole UK, so English MP's carry the most weight. If English MP's want something introduced or changed, they can do it even if every Scottish/Welsh/Northern Irish MP opposed it.

A lot of this is down to personal beliefs, though, and I respect yours.