[FT] Rangers 6 (Miller 4; Alves 10; Morelos 23, 76; Tav 27; Candeias 57) - 0 Pars

Well done Rangers. I loved that! That's the best entertainment we've had here for a long time. This wasn't about the opposition. This was about us imposing our style of play, and if we keep this up ....... (ok, I will stop myself before I get too carried away)

I counted 4/5/6 Rangers players in the box every time we were in their final third. They're now desperate to get on the end of passes and crosses.

I can't wait for the weekend now. Lennon won't be so keen if he watched this tonight.

Best thing about that was it was a great team display with everyone working hard for each other. Some superb individual performance as well with Candeias and Morelos excellent. I thought Rossiter was a real stand out though.

Well done Rangers. I loved that! That's the best entertainment we've had here for a long time. This wasn't about the opposition. This was about us imposing our style of play, and if we keep this up ....... (ok, I will stop myself before I get too carried away)

I counted 4/5/6 Rangers players in the box every time we were in their final third. They're now desperate to get on the end of passes and crosses.

I can't wait for the weekend now. Lennon won't be so keen if he watched this tonight.

It's great feeling positive and upbeat, especially after what we have all been through, no doubt there will be some doom and gloomers on but onwards and upwards!

Best thing about that was it was a great team display with everyone working hard for each other. Some superb individual performance as well with Candeias and Morelos excellent. I thought Rossiter was a real stand out though.

He looked like the player we've all hoped he would be, and more. I still can't believe the difference in Windass though. What's happened to him?!? Thats never the same guy from last season. And Candeias looks an absolute steal at £1m, if that's all we paid for him.

If we can get a good result and performance against them at the weekend, it could set us up for a good run.

It was the kind of performance you'd expect from a top team against a weaker opponend.

Domination & class. Player movement was excellent as was passing etc.

Morelos proved how beneficial he can be tonight....EVERY bit of goal mouth action & he was in the thick of it - fantastic performance.

That was a bit better than I expected. Some really good stuff played by the team tonight.

Although it's hard to know how much of that was down to Dunfermline being poor.

More importantly we should go into the next match with confidence.

Edited by ranger_syntax