Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

Whenever I try to edit a post, it deletes it instead?

I have never had a problem or heard of a problem so I am afraid I have no idea why. You only have to press once you are not double clicking and giving another command with the second click?

I think they'll be conscious of the fact we've scored early in the last couple games. If we do it again then it should be a comfortable win. This will be the first battle this new Rangers team will face and I think we are more than up for it. Boss them all over the park. Send Lennon, Stokes and Whittaker home knowing they are nowhere near us. Hopefully the crowd is electric! I'm buzzing for it

I think we may all have some degree of concern about this game and not because the hubz are good. But rather because we have been blighted by so many disappointments that if we find ourselves with a good team we still find it hard to believe we're that good and feel even an average team can unsettle us.

We need a good result Saturday to increase confidence levels in not just the team but the crowd too because who knows. Maybe such feelings can transfer from the crowd to he team.

Looking forward to this game.

Regardless of what we think of HIbs, they have a new lease of life about them and are full of confidence. But going forward we should have too much for them.

Selection will be interesting. If Kranjcar is ready does he walk back into the side? If thats the case in place of who? Does Rossiter start ahead of Jack?

Foderingham

Tav Alves Cardoso Wallace

Candeias Rossiter Dorrans Windass

Miller Morelos

Looking forward to this game.

Regardless of what we think of HIbs, they have a new lease of life about them and are full of confidence. But going forward we should have too much for them.

Selection will be interesting. If Kranjcar is ready does he walk back into the side? If thats the case in place of who? Does Rossiter start ahead of Jack?

Foderingham

Tav Alves Cardoso Wallace

Candeias Rossiter Dorrans Windass

Miller Morelos

I doubt Wallace will be fit. If you get a scan on Thursday I sincerely doubt you will be fit on Saturday.

I doubt Wallace will be fit. If you get a scan on Thursday I sincerely doubt you will be fit on Saturday.

Thought about that but he may get the all clear. And Im pretty sure he will be desperate to play.