Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

I felt that Motherwell clearly attempted to be more physically challenging in the second half on Sunday. It was succesful up to a point and they played well, but we stood up to it. It wasn't without some issues for us - particularly when mixed with some excellent cross balls which caused us problems. Trying to look at the match objectively, those two areas would be what I would be targeting if I was in Lennon's shoes so I think we can expect some of that on Saturday.

Hopefully we can continue the habit of getting an early goal and put them under pressure early!

I felt that Motherwell clearly attempted to be more physically challenging in the second half on Sunday. It was succesful up to a point and they played well, but we stood up to it. It wasn't without some issues for us - particularly when mixed with some excellent cross balls which caused us problems. Trying to look at the match objectively, those two areas would be what I would be targeting if I was in Lennon's shoes so I think we can expect some of that on Saturday.

Hopefully we can continue the habit of getting an early goal and put them under pressure early!

quite so..........fulll backs keeping there place or not, we still allowed crosses into our box that a better quality forward could exploit. If we're not dealing with cross balls then we have to limit the number of crosses...something we failed to do against Dunfermline. Expect lennon will be aiming for us to be peppered by crosses from wide....we are vulnerable from there.....remember Stokes charging up the wing in the cup final was our undoing

If Whittaker is playing for Hibz tomorrow we should put Candeias against him & try to give him the ball as much as possible

When I think about that, it reminds me of poor Alex Clelland against Del Pierro. I'm not comparing these players, but it's funny how a memory can just jump in there with a simple reminder.

If Candeias does half the job Del Pierro did that night, Whittaker may have nightmares for a long time.

I'm really looking forward to the midfield battle to see if we are now up to the physical challenge as well as the skill. Equally, it'll be interesting to see how our new look central defence copes against strikers that are probably as good as we will face all season in the league.

When I think about that, it reminds me of poor Alex Clelland against Del Pierro. I'm not comparing these players, but it's funny how a memory can just jump in there with a simple reminder.

If Candeias does half the job Del Pierro did that night, Whittaker may have nightmares for a long time.

I'm really looking forward to the midfield battle to see if we are now up to the physical challenge as well as the skill. Equally, it'll be interesting to see how our new look central defence copes against strikers that are probably as good as we will face all season in the league.

You should always do your homework on the opposition & concentrate on their weaknesses. Whittaker is good going forward but is there for the taking defensively.

I'm just hoping for the recent pattern to continue. We look more impressive from game to game and if they contine that pattern by stepping it up another notch from the Dunfermline display these hubz are going to be blown away. They're nothing special and we have better quality sprinkled all over the pitch.