The 31 year old Swede who is currently with Heerenveen, is transfer free in the summer and is attracting interest from Italy, England and Glasgow Rangers in Scotland.

I often thought he would be a good defender in the Scottish game and he scores a few as well. He is a no nonsense hard as nails defender who will go through a brick wall to get the ball and he can play football as well. I think he would be great next to Weir next year. Maybe he would bring Svennsson on as well.

Ive never heard of him but he sounds a bit of a mealler who can through himself around!!

Im not sure if another centre half is what we are looking for at the moment but if he is better than Svensson and Broadfoot then fair enough. Im not over confident with Broadfoot coming in BTW.

Ive never heard of him but he sounds a bit of a mealler who can through himself around!!

Im not sure if another centre half is what we are looking for at the moment but if he is better than Svensson and Broadfoot then fair enough. Im not over confident with Broadfoot coming in BTW.

They call him the blond Helmet in Heerenveen because of his blond hair.

Ajax were also interested in him but i have the feeling he wants to try another league.

We will be linked with many more players before August so it is all paper talk at the moment and as we know that is normally shit.

http://www.sportweek.nl/detail.asp?groupid=2&newsid=27394

Heard this rumour about a week ago on FF before it was picked up by the papers. Don't know if that means there's actually something to it?

Remember that according to FF, the deal for Gattuso to return was a done deal, so you just never know.

Remember that according to FF, the deal for Gattuso to return was a done deal, so you just never know.

Aye, just interesting that the first time I heard our name linked with this guy was not an official news outlet.