Lennon Polis probe

Did you expect anything?

I am absolutely flabbergasted that they haven't done anything. I really hope Pedro does a big "get it right up you" on every single on of our goals right at the opposition fans going forward.

I am absolutely flabbergasted that they haven't done anything. I really hope Pedro does a big "get it right up you" on every single on of our goals right at the opposition fans going forward.

Instant 10-match ban....

Whilst Alves ties a union flag to the crossbar at the piggery

The SFA won't be punishing Lennon now so it seems anyone can wind up opposition fans as much as they like.

You have got that wrong Frankie. The SFA have such a hard neck that the first Rangers employee to raise a finger will still get a xxx match ban.

This hole thing stinks TBH now. 6 days later and it seems Lennon is untouchable. The facts are Halliday and Fenlon received bans for the exact same gesture. Yet Lennon hasnt been taken infront of the SFA or whoever to explain his actions.

Refs wise and in game incidents were a joke and the SFA gives them a cooling off period.

Someone inside Rangers has to come out a bit stronger.

That's not true Gribz.

Halliday - made a fist gesture to his own fans after we scored. It didn't involve the opposite hand on bicep in the "Get it up ye" motion. Important to note, again, is he made the gesture to his own fans

Fenlon - he made the exact same gesture but he made it almost to nobody, or it seemed that way to me. He made the gesture but it didn't look targeted at anyone

Lennon - clearly made the gesture to Rangers fans. Was clearly inciteful and should be punished.

What is interesting to me is how the media in Scotland say "move on" or "get over it" or "it is nothing to get worked up about" when it is Lennon. Had that been Pedro we KNOW they would have absolutely mauled us in the press. We continually get told to "move on" (administration, punishments, 5 way agreements, SC final) whenever it suits them because Rangers are the TRUE victims. However, whenever Rangers can be hurt further, such as the recent SC ruling, absolutely everybody in Scottish football wants to "take a pause here - we can't move on from this until it is dealt with properly".

They want you, me and all Bears to walk away from our club due to frustrations in the bias nature of their reporting. It is that lack of impartiality that will see us emerge stronger.

That's not true Gribz.

Halliday - made a fist gesture to his own fans after we scored. It didn't involve the opposite hand on bicep in the "Get it up ye" motion. Important to note, again, is he made the gesture to his own fans

Fenlon - he made the exact same gesture but he made it almost to nobody, or it seemed that way to me. He made the gesture but it didn't look targeted at anyone

Lennon - clearly made the gesture to Rangers fans. Was clearly inciteful and should be punished.

What is interesting to me is how the media in Scotland say "move on" or "get over it" or "it is nothing to get worked up about" when it is Lennon. Had that been Pedro we KNOW they would have absolutely mauled us in the press. We continually get told to "move on" (administration, punishments, 5 way agreements, SC final) whenever it suits them because Rangers are the TRUE victims. However, whenever Rangers can be hurt further, such as the recent SC ruling, absolutely everybody in Scottish football wants to "take a pause here - we can't move on from this until it is dealt with properly".

They want you, me and all Bears to walk away from our club due to frustrations in the bias nature of their reporting. It is that lack of impartiality that will see us emerge stronger.

Remember....Halliday's punishment for his gesture was a Yellow card. It so happened that he'd already been booked, so resulted in a red & subsequent ban (which couldn't be appealed)