Bluebear54-s-GPL-2017-18-Partick Thistle v Rangers(SLC)

Given that I forgot to put a score in, I am hoping the 90 min result is what the points are awarded for?��

We have had this discussion a hundred times and still nobody knows.:seal:

I think it is 90 minutes.

We have had this discussion a hundred times and still nobody knows.:seal:

I think it is 90 minutes.

There is a sticky thread by Frankie in the appropriate forum under rangers chat with the 17/18 rules

Cup game specific rules:

- Match predictions are for the whole match, whether or not that involves Extra Time.

- Penalty shoot-outs do not count for predictions in any way - either for FGS or result/score. This includes matches played in the new League Cup Group Stage.

There is a sticky thread by Frankie in the appropriate forum under rangers chat with the 17/18 rules

I have one rule in life. Never read rules, operating instructions or furniture building instructions. Usually ends up the wife putting them together.:)

Well... ran into a little issue: turns out I didn't have Ian on the roster! I had to trawl through every prediction thread this season! I figured out it was merely through a quirk of his scores. It turns out Ian had only entered three times, picking up 0 points each time - generally when we didn't win. When we don't win it's a quick 0 for most on the table, so I failed to add him to the table. I apologise Ian - you have now been added to the table.

Edited by Rousseau

Anyhow... some good results this round, with a few picking up Correct Scores!

Everyone who entered gained 1 point (including Ian!), with Mack, gs, coop, BF, Bill, onevision, t-1000, FS, Uilleam, ranger_syntax and JFK gaining another 1 point for the Correct Number of Rangers Goals.

Only Ian gained 2 points for Pena as FGS.

Finally, Mack, coop, BF, onevision, T-1000, FS and Uilleam gained 3 points for the Correct Score!

Latest Standings:

Well... ran into a little issue: turns out I didn't have Ian on the roster! I had to trawl through every prediction thread this season! I figured out it was merely through a quirk of his scores. It turns out Ian had only entered three times, picking up 0 points each time - generally when we didn't win. When we don't win it's a quick 0 for most on the table, so I failed to add him to the table. I apologise Ian - you have now been added to the table.

I'm maybe reading between the lines here, but are you suggesting that Ian's predictions are a jinx?!? ;-)

Aye!, I don't always enter, it's only a wee bit of fun!

Having meet Ian once i read the above as ROASTER.... :P