[FT] Partick Thistle 1 - 3 Rangers (Pena 55; Candeias 94; Herrera 99)

Hector & Juan :roflmao: - do they drink Corona or Tequila ? Do you call them "gringo" ?

All I have ever seen them drink is Dr Pepper and in the case of Hector I would think twice about calling him anything other than Hector. He's not the typical Mexican who are generally on the short side. He's around 6 feet 3 and an athletic 17 stone. Though is an extremely cordial type of guy.

I work with a couple of Mexican chaps namely Hector and Juan who are familiar with both Pena and Hererra who are apparently well known in Mexican football. Juan knew that both had gone to Scotland while Hector knew they had gone to Europe but didn't know where. He does now.

Hector the Mexican. Aye right. does he wear a Mexican kilt. was it not Hector that got his Maw to make him a pair of underpants for under his kilt but forgot to put them on. He was so proud of his undies on a first date wae a burd he pulled up his kilt and said: See ma material hen I've git yards 'o'that at hame.:D

Hector the Mexican. Aye right. does he wear a Mexican kilt. was it not Hector that got his Maw to make him a pair of underpants for under his kilt but forgot to put them on. He was so proud of his undies on a first date wae a burd he pulled up his kilt and said: See ma material hen I've git yards 'o'that at hame.:D

Only ever seen him wear jeans. And eats a lot of Chinese food plus has been learning Japanese with a view to moving there one day as he has a fascination with Japanese culture. He works part time with us though that amounts to a minimum 30 hours a week and attends college part time. Training to be a structural engineer.

Speaking to a wee Mexican chap out here about Pena, he said he has the quality but it all depends on if he can cope with the physical side of Scottish football, said he has had some trouble with his wife but never really said too much other than that.

Bit of pointless post by me really!:D

Where are you Ian - Saltcoats :)

I think I lasted about 5 seconds of marriage before the trouble started.

I managed 6 days before the wife wanted to divorce me. 19 yrs on and still married - would have been out on good behavior had I committed murder all those years ago

I managed 6 days before the wife wanted to divorce me. 19 yrs on and still married - would have been out on good behavior had I committed murder all those years ago

Isn't that a bit presumptuous? ;)3

Edited by SteveC

Pena was a big gamble for Pedro. Hasn't the guy been out on loan for the last 2 years? But I agree that we must start playing him unless his attitude is not right.

You have to take gambles when you are supposed to be chasing a team with a far bigger budget than you have. We're in a position where if we want quality we have to get quality players with a drawback - say, age, injury or attitude - and hope that we can get a way round the negative and re-ignite the positive.