[FT] Partick Thistle 1 - 3 Rangers (Pena 55; Candeias 94; Herrera 99)

I've always said Holt is a fine player. And I think he would work in this system. Strangely, I would bring him in for Dorrans.

I think it could only be Pena and push Dorrans more advanced. Maybe on the left for Windass. To be honest I would put Foderingham on the left instead of Windass.:D

I think it could only be Pena and push Dorrans more advanced. Maybe on the left for Windass. To be honest I would put Foderingham on the left instead of Windass.:D

Holt on the left isn't as bad as it sounds, even though he is a CM. He is so industrious that he would be a decent bet left. Just don't expect him to be tricky enough to beat a full back with a piece of skill.

Hibs if the referee allows it.

Unsurprisingly the hubz grunts are apparently hoping they draw us because I think that despite the fact they needed a last gasp penalty to get through against Championship Livingston they fancy that they can get away with anything against us. Which doesn't surprise me since Stokes can execute any wrestling move he wants to and Lennon can get it up ye as he pleases.

And seemingly their only concern is that referees are bias in our favour. Really, I didn't make that up.

Good first half and they were on top towards the end of the 90. I thought we played really well in ET and ran the game down well at the end. Energy levels of candeias, Morelos, tavernier superb. Jack was good in first half and John had a good game. Excellent young CH in the making too and Cardoso also looks better without Bruno. He was more commanding. Couple of negatives but saw signs tonight that we are on the right track. Pretty sure there will be a few rough times but the response in ET, the cameraderie in the group and energy levels are real positives.

Ha ha yup he is a pussy and pish! A "Pished Pussy" if you will. One of the guys behind me nearly had a coronary episode because of him. Just woeful and started hiding as he knew he was awful.

There might be a player in their but he is scared to get hurt. Not good enough for me. Pena looks like he could come on and be a great signing imo.

I've always said Holt is a fine player. And I think he would work in this system. Strangely, I would bring him in for Dorrans.

For me Dorrans took the game by the scruff of the neck in extra time and really showed his class. Holt certainly looked busy but he has been over run by that Celtic midfield many times before.

Good first half and they were on top towards the end of the 90. I thought we played really well in ET and ran the game down well at the end. Energy levels of candeias, Morelos, tavernier superb. Jack was good in first half and John had a good game. Excellent young CH in the making too and Cardoso also looks better without Bruno. He was more commanding. Couple of negatives but saw signs tonight that we are on the right track. Pretty sure there will be a few rough times but the response in ET, the cameraderie in the group and energy levels are real positives.

Totally agree the young CH Mcrorie looks really good. Won everything in the air, especially with that idiot Salmon! Is the draw tomorrow night? Anyone know??

Edited by cooponthewing