Compliance Officer to Charge Sinclair? Probably Not

He has certainly exaggerated any contact with the knee and made a neal of it. There was no contact with the left foot. I honestly can't tell if there was contact with the knee from that angle. Sutton desperately looking for the foul when it's not clear at all. Also noticed the BT 'pundits' thought a Dundee player should have got a straight red for a studs up challenge in the first half. Different tune when it's Rangers.

Beaton was either desirous of awarding a spot kick, or terrified not to do so. I don't believe that he was actually deceived.

Sinclair clearly dived, and, thus, and this is important, gained an advantage for his side.

In such a circumstance the Compliance Officer must undertake a review.

I should not advise a wager of any sort, of even the meanest value. on that happening, far less on any sanction emerging from the Mount Florida Knights' Club.

Whilst there may have been minimal contact, was it really enough to result in the theatrics seen? You have to remember Aluko was hauled up by Compliant Tony for doing exactly that - he deemed that although there was contact, his reaction didn't match the cause.

But let's be honest, this is just one in a long line of questionable decisions either for Celtic / against us this season and we're not even that far in.

let's not get Paranoid this was a penalty that could be given. If some of you are not sure if there was contact after umpteen replays then I would say given the ref saw it once in real time then it is not a decision we should be particularly bothered about. Some will be given and some not. For Celtic they will be given and for the rest, not.:D

let's not get Paranoid this was a penalty that could be given. If some of you are not sure if there was contact after umpteen replays then I would say given the ref saw it once in real time then it is not a decision we should be particularly bothered about. Some will be given and some not. For Celtic they will be given and for the rest, not.:D

Although there is merit in what you say, Stugers' point in #8 is also valid.