It is exactly 3 years on Gersnet from the Gribz :thup:

Im sorry to burden you all with my shite!! :)

I was bored at work one day and i was pissed off with McLeish and wanted football chat with fellow bears so I did a google search for 'Rangers Forums'. Gersnet came up and i didnt even look at anything else so registerred straight away.

My first post was "worst Gers team in history?" but since then that team wasnt too bad eh!! I remember the first reply was Cammy saying I hadnt been around in the 80s - correct sir, i was a little young!!! :)

Anyway here's to another 3 years from yours truly :thup:

Couldnt agree more, He runs this place and it would be lost without him. I cant praise the young man enough.

He really is my hero and everything he posts is always right. His choice in ladys is superb and his jokes are great.

Lets mark this occasion for the main man.

Couldnt agree more, He runs this place and it would be lost without him. I cant praise the young man enough.

He really is my hero and everything he posts is always right. His choice in ladys is superb and his jokes are great.

Lets mark this occasion for the main man.

That would have worked so much better if it didnt say edited by Gribz at the bottom.

The part about your choice in ladies is where i started getting suspicious. :P