[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Motherwell

Just finished reading all the posts.Was at game and felt embarrassed by result but some of it was our own fault--main culprit Windass.I thought I heard on tannoy that Pena was playing:roflmao:.

First half it was nine men v twelve,above two were non existant and should disappear from club ASAP and twelfth man wore black he was absolutely woeful.

I have advocated that we give Caxinha time but not any more he is out of his depth.

I also have to look at attending games on my own as my son is so disgusted that he says he will not be going back till manager sacked.

Today was a complete waste of £30 ticket as we lacked leadership both on and off park.

Finally I hope that somewhere there is still a referee supervisor as the standard in Scotland,and especially against Rangers is really really pathetic.

The back to back games v the Sheep could be crucial to Pedro’s future.

They took enough of their chances while we didn't despite having plenty, this happens.

Don't think there's much to blame Pedro for today (after all he picked the same team as Frankie :ninja: )

Wish Windass was more like his father obviously got his courage from his mothers side, which is a pity as he's athletic and technically decent oh for some desire and bravery. Beginning to think the shirts too heavy for him.

As for the referee if honest it was to be expected and sadly the die was cast whilst we were drifting around rudderless. This season it's been beyond a joke and I can't see it getting any better, one of our players is going to end up seriously injured as a result. Playing on twice when players were clearly struggling with head injuries is incompetent and dangerous.

Spot on, some people are desperate to be proved right!

If you think people want Rangers losing or even just playing like we are just to prove a point then you should possibly see your shrink. Take the guy that agreed with you to see him as well.

Edited by pete

We lost to a team that consisted of as follows:-

Keeper free transfer from Hartlepool Town

Back three of a loan player from Blackpool, Frees from Leicester City and Oldham Athletic

Midfield of two youth players, free transfers from Plymouth Argyle, Coventry City and Grimsby Town,

Strike force from Wrexham and Gateshead !!!

We lost to a team that consisted of as follows:-

Keeper free transfer from Hartlepool Town

Back three of a loan player from Blackpool, Frees from Leicester City and Oldham Athletic

Midfield of two youth players, free transfers from Plymouth Argyle, Coventry City and Grimsby Town,

Strike force from Wrexham and Gateshead !!!

Pena 2.8 million dominated the game.