And there will likely be more to come. Plus unbelievably when this happens they whine about financial disparity. I sometimes wonder if they grasp the stupidity/hypocrisy in that.

Listened to a guy on Clyde SSB the other night discussing that very point.....clearly felt it unfair that clubs like Bayern, PSG etc are able to spend that kind of cash, then play clubs like Ceptic who receive a tiny percentage of their income. Totally failed to understand that is exactly the same situation every SPFL game CEptic play - apprently Ceptic fielding 1 player that is worth more than the entire opposition club & it's assets is fine though!!!

Rodgers is somewhat like Warburton in that there appears to be no plan B. You can't go out and play Bayern as if they're Partick. And simply saying we just need to show no fear isn't a plan B.

Rangers dominates Scottish Fitba' and gets humped in Europe......avalanche of invective from media outlets.

Rasellik dominates Scottish Fitba' and gets humped in Europe.......excuses masquerading as 'context' and 'explanation' from media outlets.

Was at the Barcelona v Olympiakos game on Wednesday night and Collum was the ref. Watching his performance has made me realise he isn't anti-Rangers, he's just a shite ref !

I've never actually thought that Collum was explicitly anti-Gers, but he is, as you say, erratic and prone to error.