Rangers 1 Kilmarnock 1 Post Match Discussion.

I sit in the Govan stand pretty much inline with where Jack was. He definitely made a motion with his head towards broadfoot. Not enough to make him hit the ground like a sack of shit but these days the motion appears to be enough for a red... I do find it totally bizarre that the ref felt the linesman had a better view of the incident than himself who was 5 yards from it... Anyway, Jack just needs to stop f**king butting people! He has let us down yet again. Until that point i thought he was having a great game.

So it seems he changed his mind on the yellow then if it was violent conduct. a farce after booking him.

Apparently Broadfoot stamping or attempting to stamp on Jack is Ok. Conveniently missed by the referee & his assistants.

That is Rubbish. Jack put himself up for it.

Broadfoot provoked Jack by stamping on him. Jack pushed him & Broadfoot fell to the floor as if he'd been decked by Anthony Joshua. Broadfoot is a cheat who got a man sent off

Edited by RANGERRAB

Apparently Broadfoot stamping or attempting to stamp on Jack is Ok. Conveniently missed by the referee & his assistants.

It was't stamping it was subtle movements that I had to watch twice on TV to see what he did.

It was't stamping it was subtle movements that I had to watch twice on TV to see what he did.

Provocation. Then he falls to the floor. Broadfoot is a cheat. Jack never touched him.

Edited by RANGERRAB

Provocation. Then he falls to the floor. Broadfoot is a cheat

That is totally true but the referee can't watch everything at once and he was busy with the penalty. The referee also never asked the players to start a pushing pulling ruck that took the minutes to sort it out. Blaming the Ref for this is just clutching at straws and body-swerving the real problems.

KIllie had come right into the game at the end. Broadfoot then gives away a penalty. So he takes out his frustration by provoking Jack. The guillible referee & his assistants fall for it.

And BTW what was the delay for in taking the spot kick ? At one point we had a number off Kilmarnock players in their penalty box.

What was all that about. The referee failed to deal with the Kimarnock players reaction to the penalty

That is totally true but the referee can't watch everything at once and he was busy with the penalty. The referee also never asked the players to start a pushing pulling ruck that took the minutes to sort it out. Blaming the Ref for this is just clutching at straws and body-swerving the real problems.

Rangers are 1-0 up with a minute to go and get a penalty. Broadfoot doesn't like it & provokes Jack.

Then he falls to the floor. Broadfoot is a cheat. Even Lego muncher wouldn't stoop this low