Confirmed: Pedro Sacked

For you? A manager who's been a complete and utter failure for 4 years doesn't entice me. That said, he has still proven himself in a big league and that instantly puts him ahead of most of the rest.

he's a troll

ignore him

The fact that rangers fans woul accept a crook in Sam allerdyce speaks volumes for how desperate we have become .

I fact all of the names have been not only predictably poor but underwhelming losers each an every one .

Ah, while I am at it, whereas PC stood up to the mhedia a la Sutton and Co. with probably far too educated a talk for most, the Board bowed to the media driven hysteria and thus gave the afore-mentioned trolls even more status and delusions of being right, as well as more ammunition to hurl at us. Some may disregard that "for the greater good of Rangers", but I very much doubt that whoever takes over will get an easier ride from the media and the support, should results not quickly go according "to plan". A "plan", I might add, that is rather unrealistic in the here and now.

:facepalm:

The manager got sacked because despite being granted a significant budget he couldn't beat Kilmarnock at home.

There is nothing unrealistic about planning to beat Kilmarnock at home after spending loads of money.

Allardyce might play shite football but he's proven himself as a competent manager in one of the biggest leagues in the world. Compare that to the other bookie's favourites.

He is passed it. We want someone who can get Rangers playing football in a less than competitive league. Its not that difficult.

I will say this i would rather not have a dutch manager. Lots to choose from tbough.

The young manager of Utrecht Erik ten Hag will be a top trainer in the future and maybe worth a punt. Henk ten Cate has a lot of experience with top clubs. Bert van Marwijk a no brainer I would get him tomorrow but probably not enough money. Gertjan Verbeek would certainly have us a lot fitter than we are but has not been a great success of late. Fred Rutten. Either Rutten or Verbeek will be taking over FC Twenthe if the DOF Jan ter Halst lets them manage the team without his interference. Danny Blind would probably jump at a chance like Rangers. Blind + Numan? I have a soft spot for Ron Jans he had a lot of success with PEC Zwolle with hardly any budget and John van Schip is doing great with PEC at the moment although he is far too inexperienced for a club like Rangers. No chance GIO would leave Feynoord so not worth mentioning That is about it It for me I think.

As I said in another thread I will be shocked if Koeman is not named as the Dutch coach in the near future.

PS I forgot De Boer and I think Rangers will go for him.

Edited by pete