Confirmed: Pedro Sacked

De Boer's just failed miserably in two jobs and I'm honestly not sure how he'd do with us, if we could even get him. I'd have him every day of the week ahead of Big Eck, McInnes etc tho.

I really don't know if he is my choice but to be fair to him he was brought in to change the whole future culture of the club. At Inter he got a squad of many 30+ers that were not willing to change. At CP he got a lot of long ball punters that he had to\wanted to turn into the passing game footballers. If you get De Boer you have to accept that he will be playing the passing ball retention game. He and we have to look if we have the players to realise that. If not the job is not for him or he needs time and money to do it. No matter who comes in losing to clubs with a fraction of the budget as we have done on a regular basis is not an option.

Just because Pedro has followed PLG out the door sharpish I hope this doesnt mean we wont look to the continent again.

Like GS said, Warnock would be ideal short term but he wont leave Cardiff while they are riding high.

Again from down south Redknapp would be a good shot in the arm for 6 months until the end of the season and give the board time to fully target the right manager. He gets the simple things right and creates a good environment. He succeeds when he has one of the stronger squads around (which we obviously do in the league).

Im not sure about Allardyce but he would certainly relish going up against Celtic and set us up solid so it may work. I wouldnt say no.

Someone just beat me to mention Alan Pardew a few posts ago - Available, A strong personality and has done well throughout his career. Took Newcastle to 5th, took West Ham up and to a FA cup final. Started excellent with Palace and actually think they got rid too soon. I think he would be a very appealing option.

From the continent M Laudrup (And perhaps B as no.2) would be high on my preference list. As would Gio if he fancies it.

I still think F De Boer has something to offer. Two disasters at Inter and Palace but both times he wasnt given a chance to install his style of football. The Rangers set up is far more like Ajax' than both those clubs and would suit him. I said at the time Palace were a bad choice for him with an ugly style of football in a tight old ground and it wasnt a match. Id disregard what he did there and welcome him at Ibrox.

Other runners and riders:

Alex Neil - a very good up and coming manager.

Moyes - His stock has gone but he does have something to prove.

McLeish - Would come in and turn things around short term but would fizzle out.

McInnes - Jury still out, he has done very well for Aberdeen but only been the best of the rest while not had a strong tests from Rangers plus Hearts, Hibs and Dundee Utd during that time.

Again names like Davies being linked is a no no with Barry Ferguson pitching his name (probably fancying the No.2 role).

Can’t believe any Rangers supporter would want Moyes anywhere near Ibrox

They say he and his family are all Rangers supporters but he did play for them for a short time. He seemingly still supports Rangers though. Just read that I personally have no idea.

Can’t believe any Rangers supporter would want Moyes anywhere near Ibrox

Why ? Davie was a season ticket holder in the Govan rear even when he was on the mhockits books,I doubt his family all bluenoses are upset by any **** accusations on internet sites by gum rattlers.

Why ? Davie was a season ticket holder in the Govan rear even when he was on the mhockits books,I doubt his family all bluenoses are upset by any **** accusations on internet sites by gum rattlers.

Who cares if his family are upset. He wore their shirt and should never manage Rangers.