Confirmed: Pedro Sacked

I'd love Michel Preud'homme. He has an excellent CV and the Belgian market must be littered with talent. McInnes would be an ok appointment at a time when we really need to appoint someone who is excellent.

How about Preud'Homme with a Scottish assistant?

I'd love Michel Preud'homme. He has an excellent CV and the Belgian market must be littered with talent. McInnes would be an ok appointment at a time when we really need to appoint someone who is excellent.

McInnes would be an OK appointment if we're content for fighting for second place and exiting Europe at the first or second hurdle. There is nothing on his CV to suggest he would take us any further than that. That said, he's at least a competent manager and so one of the best on the list of favourites.

There are rumours coming out of Auchenowie of a " blow your mind " announcement possibly as early as next monday or Tuesday , if the guy involved can tie up loose ends , no other info getting leaked , in fact the guy who did start this must be regretting opening his mouth .

That can go two ways: either Guardiola is sick of Manchester, or Kenny's getting the job. My mind would be blown if it's the former, and I'd blow my own brains out if it's the latter...