Confirmed: Pedro Sacked

Clearly we need a new manager but there is a lack of corporate governance, ability and most of all finance which needs fixed top to bottom if we want to dominate Scottish football and beat celtic. That’s the fact of the matter.

Edited by Walterbear

It's a big decision we've got coming up. The board need to be unified in the decision not like last time. If they can't then people need to leave for the good of Rangers.

Also if the stories about Miller and Wallace are true they should both be cut loose at the earliest opportunity.

I haven't heard the stories, but they are both East coasters, and thus not to be trusted.

Seriously, the Kenny Miller thing has got to be a wind-up?

De Boer might see it as a more appealing option now given how Crystal Palace turned out?

Would Alex Neil fancy leaving the Championship for us?

So many questions.....

As Roussau(I think) said yesterday I am also not sure about De Boer. He certainly needs more time than he got at Inter and CP. He is died in the AJax way and if that is best at the moment for us then I have my doubts. He will certainly demand a passing game but do we have the players to fit into his philosophy or does he need to buy 11 a full team.

Like John Greig, Jock Wallace and Sandy Jardine (and me).

Some earn trust, like Greig, Wallace, and Jardine.......

I view with suspicion anything or anyone from East of High Street. Experience has taught me to categorise such people/places/ things as guilty, until proved innocent.

some people are good in interviews but don't live up to the job.

At the time of the interviews I was reading Pedro was the outstanding candidate

Think we need a track record as well as interviewing skills.

I suppose McInnes is a stick on but I long for a more technical approach......however while more technical sides give us a doing in Europe, how come it doesn't work in the SPL !

So the board have fucked up appointing Pedro.....maybe the next appointment should be in the hands of our DOF