Confirmed: Pedro Sacked

So no goal keeping coach, no fitness coach or training coaches left at 1st team level bar maybe JJ but not sure if he's still around or not .

And Murty is meant to cover all that!

No doubt next week's press release: really nice of Wallace and miller to help out and amazingly they showed great promise so have been given the job full time with BF in to give a hand as he offered the second the club needed him in these unexpected times

Absolute shambles.

Some earn trust, like Greig, Wallace, and Jardine.......

I view with suspicion anything or anyone from East of High Street. Experience has taught me to categorise such people/places/ things as guilty, until proved innocent.

The mind boggles

I think most Bears agree time was up for Pedro. Goodbye and good luck to him.

Our next appointment is huge and could be the difference between our revival or continued stagnation.

Edited by Gonzo79

As demoralising as sacking a manager is, there is a strange catharsis involved; as if a weight has been lifted, promising some optimism for the future. Only time will tell.

I like the sound of a Paulo Sousa, or Michael Laudrup -- someone to come in and instill a modern philosophy, with a bit of tactical nous. They're probably towards the 'interesting' and 'unlikely' side of the spectrum, but we have occasion to hope!

It's gonna be McInnes, isn't it... well, there goes my optimism!

Edited by Rousseau

This info from Rangers hater English.

“Those men who recommended his appointment to the board are director Graeme Park, managing director Stewart Robinson and director of football administration Andrew Dickson. Having assessed their now ex-manager, a period of self-reflection is in order.”

It's not been metioned yet so im going to throw it out there what about Walter Mazzari, not sure if he is to close in similarities to Pedro, left Watford in the same fashion, good coach though (I have a soft spot for Napoli). Poulo Sousa is another interesting one. not really sure who we could get. definetly do not want McLeish, mcInnes or Billy Davies. I would rather go baws deep and go for someone of Koemans ilk, someone who commands respect.