First team squad in the short term

Whoever comes in will want to look at Halliday and O'Halleron, both are capable of playing at SPFL level successfully if managed correctly. I was told in the summer Halliday went out on loan because he didn't want to leave Rangers and he felt Pedro wouldn't see out the season giving him a chance to impress his successor.

Much as though Halliday didn't have a good season last year I wouldn't be too averse to bringing him back as he would run through a brick wall for the team - we need some testicular fortitude in the midfield.

i'd have given Halliday a run on the left of midfield of late if he'd been available

Whoever comes in will want to look at Halliday and O'Halleron, both are capable of playing at SPFL level successfully if managed correctly. I was told in the summer Halliday went out on loan because he didn't want to leave Rangers and he felt Pedro wouldn't see out the season giving him a chance to impress his successor.

Yes, I think that it might be a good idea to bring Halliday back. We need a better alternative on the left. I'm not sure if Halliday would do much better but Windass might benefit from some competition.

"respected" - seems I have fooled you rangers_syntax [sic] - oops.... ranger_syntax :ninja::roflmao:

I was going to say, he still manages to have a wee dig! :roflmao:

Please understand that I am not trying to goad anybody.

Least of all a respected forum admin. :cool3: