Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

There is a picture of McInnes in todays paper looking rather forlorn at his teams latest failing is this the man you want in charge at Ibrox , not for me .

He doesn't fill me with much optimism either but what's the alternative? MPH is the only name that's looked intriguing to me and with our recent managerial luck who knows how he'd do.

Murty is a safer bet than mccinnes. He's cheaper by far, doesn't come with three linked with celtic, murty doesn't have the ability to hinder progress behind the scenes as Mccinnes would and also murty is humble enough to not try and change the Rangers fans mentality as mccinnes will. Plus less chance of player revolt with murty. Mccinnes comes in and tells KM to shut it and learn his place and we are back at square one.
Can I get a shot of your crystal ball please. Why the pessimism?

Murty is a safer bet than mccinnes. He's cheaper by far, doesn't come with three linked with celtic, murty doesn't have the ability to hinder progress behind the scenes as Mccinnes would and also murty is humble enough to not try and change the Rangers fans mentality as mccinnes will. Plus less chance of player revolt with murty. Mccinnes comes in and tells KM to shut it and learn his place and we are back at square one.

Think you’re underestimating McInnes. Personally I think if he tells Miller or anyone else to “shut it”, it will be shut and stay shut.

So Moyes is off to West Ham, that's a relief. McClaren might have applied but I can't see him getting it.

Everything is still pointing to McInnes in my opinion, other than the fact we'd need to pay a wedge of compensation to Aberdeen which I'm sure would stick in the Board's collective throats.