Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

but....what he's saying is true!!!

I'm not saying it's not. However if we were doing well, we wouldn't be hearing a peep from him.

He's just one of those who can't wait to kick us for some reason was the point I was making, rather than taking issue with anything he said.

Dodds in a "negative article about Rangers" shocker. :rolleyes:

Currently, Billy is out of a job. He has reappeared on BBC Radio Scotland on half a dozen occasions these last few weeks. Now, Billy is a beneficiary of a perfectly legal EBT. His last 3-4 year stint on BBC Radio Scotland required Billy to utilise his then broadsheet column to spout pysh about Rangers and conclude, "I no longer consider myself to be a Rangers supporter". At PQ, you must be seen to be cleansed. Billy is taking the first steps back to regular exposure, and paying his dues in doing so.

BBC Scotland requires their 'Rangers supporter' to wear clown shoes and Billy finds them a good fit. Richard Wilson was strident and he sits in a box with Looby Loo and Big Ted.

My concern with Frank de Boer, is that he would be in a similar position to when he joined Crystal Palace in the sense that those players are used to playing in a certain way.

Are you sure? Seems to me the problem was that they didn't play in any particular way. Certainly not the way the manager intended.

I think they are used to playing any old way.

Are you sure? Seems to me the problem was that they didn't play in any particular way. Certainly not the way the manager intended.

I think they are used to playing any old way.

Well, Palace went from Allardyce football which is very direct and set piece orientated, to attempting to play possession football under de Boer - with the same set of players. When I heard of de Boer's appointment and the subsequent lack of investment in the playing staff, I felt it was a stick on that he would fail there. However, it was more a failure of the owners rather than the manager.

My concern with Frank de Boer, is that he would be in a similar position to when he joined Crystal Palace in the sense that those players are used to playing in a certain way.

Our problem is that the way the team ARE playing, isn't working or isn't good enough.

Maybe, with a different approach, it will bring out more of the current players.....

Why is McLeish the sudden leader? He cant get a job in england after Egypt, Belguim, Villa and Forest....why would that equate to be all of a sudden the Rangers job. He left a long time ago. He is an impact manager. Yet he would probably bring in McCulloch and my Baw as assistants. They will kill most of the squad.

Why is Michael Laudrup or Frank de Boer not being pursued. The later was never a match for a dog eat dog team like Palace and he was stupid to go there.

Laudrup or De Boer for me.

Gribz mate, i hope you're well.

What we don't need is an arrogant Dutch manager who'll refuse to adapt if things aren't going his/our way. FdB would be a huge gamble and one I don't think we can be taking. We need someone like Allardyce who'll get the players playing as a unit and make us hard to beat. Right now the performance isn't important, it's getting the results.

It's just a shame a 6e hear old Allardyce is commanding so much a week on wages.

Currently, Billy is out of a job. He has reappeared on BBC Radio Scotland on half a dozen occasions these last few weeks. Now, Billy is a beneficiary of a perfectly legal EBT. His last 3-4 year stint on BBC Radio Scotland required Billy to utilise his then broadsheet column to spout pysh about Rangers and conclude, "I no longer consider myself to be a Rangers supporter". At PQ, you must be seen to be cleansed. Billy is taking the first steps back to regular exposure, and paying his dues in doing so.

BBC Scotland requires their 'Rangers supporter' to wear clown shoes and Billy finds them a good fit. Richard Wilson was strident and he sits in a box with Looby Loo and Big Ted.

Richard Wilson, I remember him!!

Ongoing pre/match press conference

Rangers Football Club‏Verified account

@RangersFC

4m4 minutes ago

GM: I have discussed with Mark Allen and Stewart Robertson that the process is ongoing. There has been movement but we are not quite there yet.

https://twitter.com/RangersFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gersnetonline.co.uk%2Fvb%2Fforum.php

Edited by buster.

Ongoing pre/match press conference

Rangers Football Club‏Verified account

@RangersFC

4m4 minutes ago

GM: I have discussed with Mark Allen and Stewart Robertson that the process is ongoing. There has been movement but we are not quite there yet.

https://twitter.com/RangersFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gersnetonline.co.uk%2Fvb%2Fforum.php

Aye....they have seen the submitted CV's & shit themselves ;)