Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

McCoist can disappear, as far as I'm concerned.

Ally walked right past me and the Bears along the track at the last away game to Thistle, i clapped him on the way past, for as a player he is a legend, as a manager he was a disaster. He will always get my respect, but i don't want him back at the club, not unless he loses 30 years, 4 stone and puts his boots on again.

Maybe the next manager has been there all the time , give young Murty the job .

Going by his reaction to being asked that in the press conference, I don't know if he'll jump at the chance. He's more than delighted to stand in, but don't think he'd relish the constant focus/pressure.

Who is good to watch in Scotland?

We are in some matches the problem is not in all. As for McInnes if he wasn't good enough when Warburton left what's changed? As others have mentioned the sheep are truly awful to watch and Rangers is a whole different ball game from sheep herding.

He was beaten 3-0 by Mothwerwell in the league cup and by all accounts totally outplayed but there were no screams of anguish from any quarters. But when we lose to them in the cup while overall outplaying them as they kicked us off the park it's armageddon.